chapter 11:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

G force drone army sent by haruka. Ooc Hibari crossed her arms looking up disinterested. Space godzilla changed into a human former ace rival of Tyson named lex hills.

Lex: where's Tyson?

Tsubaki: sleeping lex kun

He turns around tsubaki is here. Her long time boyfriend.

 Her long time boyfriend

Scowl look on her face. Lex smiled he grab her pulled for a kiss. She kissed back more vigorously.

Hibari tells the drones to stand down. They all of their maser weaponry lowered they all drove off. Couple pulled back for air.

Tsubaki: baka baka. Too busy for you own good

Lex: sorry I had to maintain leadership so Tyson is ready to lead the other kaijus.

Theme ends timeskip:

Tyson woke up. He shook hands with lex.

Tyson: so you knew about what hyoki is after?

Lex: she is closed to find clues to where the body is. I know where he is. At the Himalayas

Yumi: you gotta let me come with you

Ryobi: hmm. mount everest is colder

Tyson: Ryobi......

Ryobi: gomensai ....

Lex: I ask Rodan to keep close watch. They need their king to return & you Asuka

Asuka: how soon?

Epilogue:

Asuka checking her new turnover. She upgraded her turnover to adapt her new body after being super soldier enhanced to control kiryu. Still the same colors but wearing black stockinged all the way up to her thighs.

Long sleeve green undershirt. Bulletproof vest with hanzo academy symbol & kiryu symbol.

 Bulletproof vest with hanzo academy symbol & kiryu symbol

Asuka had a Flashback. Woman named akane yoshiro meet Asuka before dissolution of g force. World peace & coexist with titans before destoroyah changed it all.

" never thought he had friends with shinobi world. I know who you are Asuka. Here when the time comes please take care of him. He did made a promise to your grandfather. "

She gave her the symbol patch. Walking away.

Flashback ended. She smiled. Stomach growled.

Asuka: nani?. How am I this hungry? Benefits of being enhanced I guess

To be continued:

Later