𝘼 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝔾ℝ𝔼𝕐𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕆𝕄𝕐 𝔼ℙ.𝟙

This is the first chapter, if I get some reads I'll publish the next

This is the first chapter, if I get some reads I'll publish the next. :)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩. The whole situation feels like your drowning, your heart beats faster in a state of panic, your chest gets tight and the overwhelming amount of emotions flood your body making your eyes water. The subtle sting of the river pooling at the bottom of your eyes is like opening them underwater.

Coming out of an panic attack is the same, gasping for breath coughing up all that imaginary water. Blinking the water from your eyes rapidly to be able to come to terms with your surroundings.

Thea Grey spent the morning in this situation, silently suffering. She knew her sister had someone round, it was the whole sock on the door collage thing. Except there wasn't a sock on the door it was a bra hanging over the banister of the stairs. Thea immediately locked herself back in her room once she saw it. Therefore being left to her own thoughts and had spent the whole night panicking and working herself up about her first day as an intern, the whole thing just became too much to handle this morning.

One...two...three...four...five...

Counting is one of the few things that helps her out of the momentary panic, with shaky hands and closed eyes Thea places a finger down for every number she says.

Six...seven...eight...nine...ten...

Once the panic subsides she collapses onto the bed, with a few uneven breaths she waits for the tears to stop flowing.

"Hey Mo, I need you to kick-" Meredith begins before noticing her sisters flushed cheeks and tear stained eyes, Panic attacks were a normal thing in the Grey household. Thea has suffered with them since she was 15 when things at school on top of life at home became too much. Bringing her sister into a hug she spoke again "How bad was it?" Referring to the panic attack.

Sniffing, Thea croaked out "Bad, I was just overthinking." Overthinking was one of the main triggers for her, thinking too much into what people will think of her and always assuming the worst. Meredith went to say something but Thea interrupts "I'm fine. You need me to kick out your play mate from last night?" She unraveled herself from her sister, sticking on a fake smile she wiped her eyes and made her way out of the room.

Once making her way Into the kitchen Thea spots the man of the hour. He was a good pick, perfect hair, tall, Mer picked well. Clearing her throat the man turns to face Thea he holds out his hand and greets her, "Good morning, I'm Derek." Thea's face scrunches up at the sight of the held out hand, "I'm not going to shake your hand, God knows where they've been. I'm Thea." She replies giving him a wave, before Derek can get out another word The grey girl continued "Now introductions are over, please leave." Thea sarcastically smiles at the man before basically pushing him out the front door.