𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕪'𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕡. 𝟛

 𝟛

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚. That's what today was. Arrogant assholes racing to accomplish something. I'm this case it was free drinks at the 'Dead Baby Bar'.

In the words of her sister "Everything, everything is a competition"

Something along those lines had been going on in the Grey household. For the third time this week Thea was woken up by the sound of her housemates, she hasn't been able to have a normal morning since they moved in. It's either George or Izzie leaning over her sleeping frame and complaining about something ridiculous.

This morning George was hovering over Thea as she woke up from her somewhat peaceful slumber. "Izzie says she should get the bigger room because she has more clothes."

Blinking away the sleep lacing her eyes, the taller Grey groans and rolls out of bed, George swiftly following her as she made her way out the room.

Now this is where the similarity comes in. The race. First one to the bathroom doesn't have to deal with whatever problem George and Izzie have. If George came to Thea, then Izzie went to Meredith which meant Thea was cutting it fine if she wanted to win.

If Meredith hadn't had gone downstairs to get her clothes, then there would be no way Thea could have possibly made it. But having seen her sister at the bottom of the stairs, eyes widening at the realisation that she'd be the first. She ran and she won. Leaving Meredith to deal with their problems.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Once the interns arrived at the hospital, they were informed that today was in fact Dead Baby Bike Race Day. Thea knew all about the race, she competed in the race last year, of course Meredith didn't know that – if she did, she'd flip. The taller Grey had spontaneously entered the race after a drunk guy at a bar had convinced her to do it. That same drunk guy had messaged her about it this year, but due to her new occupation she couldn't enter.

"Every year this bar – "George began, "The Dead Baby Bar." Thea butted in trying to not sound too excited. "Every year, they hold this underground bike race." the boy continues explaining the race.

"Don't you wonder why someone would name a bar something so disgusting?" Izzie complains, Thea rolls her eyes at the girl's antics and chuckles when Cristina slaps her on the ass and exclaims "Keep your panties on, Nancy Drew."

The group had made their way down to the ER and were putting on trauma gowns, Bailey had paged them to help in the ER. "The race is completely illegal, and – "George was still complaining, this time Meredith butted in "Crazy, a bunch of bike messengers racing against traffic trying to beat each other for free shots of tequila."