𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙈𝙘𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕪'𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟚

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

DAY TWO

𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨- 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. The Grey household was very empty and cost a lot to keep so the siblings decided to rent out the remaining bedrooms. Thea wasn't so inclined to let strangers living in the house, but Meredith insisted, saying how they would have to move if not.

So currently there was a blonde intern from their class sat in-front of the pair. "Look, I'm sure you're very nice, but I've very particular about who lives in my house and you're just not right." Mer informs the woman; they had gone through about ten people already, but none were taking their fancy.

The blonde looked at the sisters with furrowed eyebrows, "Why? Look, I'm quiet, no loud music, no parties." She reminded them. Thea sighed heavily and said, "Where were you when the Challenger exploded?" The blonde continued to look confused, "The space shuttle. Challenger." Mer elaborated.

The blonde looks at the girls, and hesitantly says "Uhh, I think I was in kindergarten." Thea sends her a deadpanned look and Meredith scoffs "Exactly. No."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Mer and Thea were walking down the corridor with Izzie and George in their asses about moving in. "Why do you put up posters for roommates if you don't want roommates?" Iz questions, trying to keep up with the sisters. Thea looks back at the girl and explains, "We do want roommates, but we see each other all the time at the hospital and I'm not sure if I wanna live with you too." Mer just shrugs when Izzie looks for her opinion.

Izzie gives up on trying to get the Greys to allow her and George to live with them, for now. The group begin walking towards Bailey, who's reading a chart over at a nurse's station. Cristina takes note of the coffee Mer has in her hand and teases, "No. Ooh, you're bringing bribes now?"

This grabs Thea's attention and the taller Grey sibling chimes into the conversation, "She's hoping it'll get her a surgery. In my opinion it's not gonna work." Meredith elbows her sister in the side at her lack of confidence in being able to bribe Bailey. In the background George and Izzie are still going on about wanting to move in, although their voices become background music as Mer proceeds to tell Cristina how the mocha latte isn't a bribe.

Once the group of interns reach Bailey she lists of their jobs, "George, you're running the code team, Meredith, take the trauma patients, Cristina and Thea, deliver the weekend labs to the patients, Izzie, you're on sutures." When nobody moves the resident looks up from her chart, Meredith speaks up "Dr Bailey. I was hoping to assist you in the OR today, maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready. Mocha latte?" She offers the older woman the coffee.