4th Chapter - I Will Take Care Of It

"Wow, i didn't know you have this big building as your singing course. And it looks an expensive one." I said. This is a little bit strange, because i remember that she said that she didn't even have a house.

     "Well, they scouted me, so I didn't pay for the course, so..."

     I see so that's why. But, if they scouted you, shouldn't they give you a place to stay too or something like that?

     "So, manager! Should I begin the practice?"

     "Hm? Where is the teacher?"

     "I don't have one"

     "WHAT? SO WHAT IS THE POINT? YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE TO SUPERVISE YOU OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEVELOP YOUR SINGING SKILL? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

     She smiled, and pointed her finger at you "I want to know if you are worthy or not, okay? So.... You will be the one who trains me!" 

     What is she talking about? I am not a singing teacher, if you only rely on me, you will never be able to become a singer.

     "I passed through the days by aligning the excuses to all emotions that suddenly burst~"

     She suddenly sing a song beautifully, but this time she didn't try to imitate Sui-chan. Her voice is not as powerful and beautiful as Sui-chan, but... She knew how to sing with her heart. And... Why did she try to sing Sui-chan's song?

     I listened to her until she finished the song. There is no flaw i heard from her while she was singing. Well, she used to perform on the street too that is why she has a little bit of experience.

    "So, what do you think... Manager-san?"

    I still can't speak because it has been a while from me since i was saw something and heard something too beautiful in front of my very eyes. I didn't realize that... My tears flowing.

    "WAIT MANAGER-SAN?? WHY DID YOU CRY?" She ran towards her bag and searched for something, it turns out that she gave me a tissue.

     I chuckled a little bit because she just looked so cute just now. "You did well on your first train with me, Ayumi-chan."

     "Everything looks perfect?"

     "Well, your voice suits you better than you tried to imitate Su- I mean, Hoshimachi Suisei."

     She suddenly looked down, her face kinda sad "It's just that i really like her and admire her so much. That i want to be like her. But, of course, someone would not like it if I try to imitate her right?"

     Y/n looked puzzled, he also tilted his head because he just thought that she was misunderstanding something. "Wait what do you mean?"

     "You must be like Suisei-chan so much that you don't like to imitate her voice at all."

     Huh? What is she talking about? I already said to her before right? "Hey, Ayumi-chan i think you are misunderstanding something. I said to you, right? Your voice is beautiful, and you don't have to imitate her. If you imitate her too much, people will compare you with her whenever you are already famous. And Hoshimachi-san was one of the top idols that every people like. So, you will only get hate if you imitate her."

     Ayumi-chan looked at me and smiled "You are right, manager-san." She gets close to me "So, what should I do now?"

     "Hmmm-" Well, she indeed has a beautiful voice but, her performance was kinda stiff. "Hey, tried to be calmer. LIke tried to swing your body while you are singing."