Final Chapter - All For Her

After Y/n's introduction to Suisei's friends before, they went to the other room. And not long after that, they were practicing. It has been a long time since Y/n supervised Suisei in her practice, and...

     "Hey, you are slacking off, Sui-chan! How can you be this limp right now? Where is your motivation like back then? If you are like this i wouldn't give you the rewards!"

     "I- I AM SORRY!" said Suisei. It is the first time in a while since Suisei become so determined to like before. Because before, she was losing her confidence a little bit because she was not with Y/n.

     "Uwaah. I never saw Suisei-chan like that, it is like she becomes a shining star" said, Miko watching her practice from outside the room. The "HoloLive" group members were looking at them seriously, they wanted to see what kind of difference will be made if Y/n was there. And, they found a big difference.

     "She is on fire," said Roboccosan. AZKi also nodded and agreed with what they have said just now. She also admired that Suisei can become so determined like that.

     "Ahaha" Sora laughed. "So, all of this time something was holding her back, huh? It looks like, Y/n is the one who make her shine this much. If both of them are here, it looks like both of them are The Shining Stars. This is bad if it is like this... She will take the spot for "The Best Idol". I won't lose, Suisei-chan."

     "But, everyone." Miko looks confused while tilting her head. All of the members looked at her confused too. "What do you think her reward is? Y/n said that he will give the rewards if she was working hard right?"

     The other member's faces were blushing and palmed their face. They can't believe there was someone this pure in front of them. "I think, it would be a makeup or lipstick, how about you Sora-chan?" Miko added.

     "I- I don't know" Sora was blushing.

     On the other hand, Suisei already finished her practice. But, she looked sad after looking at Y/n's expression. "Still not good," he said. "I don't know what is happening to you, but this isn't like you at all. I want your determination back, and I don't want to see that kind of weak and limp dance like that anymore, understand?"

     "Ye- Yes..." She looks guilty and also sad.

     "For now, let's end it."

     "U- Um...." Suisei wanted to talk but... She remembered that she didn't work hard yet which made Y/n disappointed. "I- It's nothing," she said.

     Y/n knew what is in Suisei's mind

     Y/n knew what is in Suisei's mind. That is why he was sighing and kiss her forehead. "Just for this one time, i will give you the rewards. But if I saw something like that again, no rewards until you get it right."

     Suisei smiled and felt motivated all of sudden, "ALRIGHT!"

     Both of them then went outside to the canteen. They wanted to eat there. This was Y/n's first time going to the canteen and, the atmosphere was just weird to him.