7th Chapter - Genuine Feeling

The day when Y/n left me and I joined the company I was so angry at him. It felt like I was feeling betrayed by someone I fall in love with so much. Then what is the reason you kissed me and been with me before? Why don't you join this company as well so you can be with me like you promised me to?

     I trained myself harder and harder, with a goal that I wanted to make him regret not being with me. I will be the best idol, and i will make you regret trash-talking me.

    But until that day on the debut.

     I felt so heartbroken, i knew that i was angry at him. But the fact that he didn't even meet me or watched my debut concert. It was so hurt. It's not that i am really angry at him, i only wanted him to come back to me. I started crying after that debut, a lot of people tried to comfort me but the words just come from my right ear and went out from my left ear.

    "I hate you. I hate you" I kept repeating those words over and over again. And after that debut, I still can't forget about the fact that he just left me without meeting or saying a word to me. I was at the after-party debut, a lot of people from the company come there, I should have enjoyed this but... why.... I can't even drink a glass of water.

    "Hoshimachi-san, did you feel unwell?" said someone

    "Hoshimachi-san, did you feel unwell?" said someone. It was him. Kazama-kun, right? After I looked at him I didn't give a response because I don't have a mood to. "You can talk to me, I saw you crying before, do you have a probl-"

    "I am sorry, i will be back with everyone in my group," i said. I don't have the mood to talk with someone. 

    "Wait," he grabbed my hand. "If you have a problem you can rely on me, okay?" he smiled at me.

    "Thank you for your concern" and then I tried to let my hand go of him. I went back to everyone, they look like they are enjoying everything. I- If you are here with me, Y/n... I bet... I am sure.

    "Suisei-chan"

     "A- Ah. Yagoo-san. Thank you for your hard work"

     "Come with me" 

      Yagoo-san brought me somewhere else outside, he gave me a can of juice. "Drink it, you haven't drunk or eaten yet right?" he said. I took a sip of the drink and nodded to him

     "T- Thank you"

     "What is on your heart?"

     "E- Eh?" Wh- what is he talking about? I- Is it too visible to other people? "I- It's nothing."

     "Y/n is a good person," he said. "He took care good of you before right?" 

      No no. Please don't talk about him, Yagoo-san. Because if you keep talking about him, my heart will ache once again, I don't want to feel that again.

     "He is..." 

     "I hate him!!" I cut Yagoo-san's words. "He left me!! He promised that he always be there for me, but he didn't even watch my debut, didn't even talk to me, give me a message or something like that! I hate him, Yagoo-san. I... I hate... I..." This is bad, suddenly i am crying when i talked about Y/n.