4.Your Son?

Vaishnavi and abhi reached at the angels world and they went to Court where king was.

They entered the court and vaishu saw the king and a tear fell down her cheeks.

She ran to him and hugged him and he responded back giving her a fatherly care.

I missed you so much uncle. Vaishu said while sobbing.

Me too my bacha. (Me too my child)

And after few passing minutes they broke their hug and abhi who was watching this was smiling.

Uncle do you think everything would be fine?
Vaishu asked with concern.

I hope so dear. He said with a weak smile.

Vaishu went near abhi.

On the other side.

Sid reached near the big door of the court.

He was carrying avu and he looked at her for some sweet moments.He took a deep breath closing his eyes and slowly opened the court door.

He reached in the middle of the court and his gaze fell on vaishu.

Vaishus eyes were filled with tears seeing siddharth after a very long time

Sid just looked her with a blank expression and tears rolled down her cheeks.

'Ashuu' it was the only word which came out of her throat

Sid closed his eyes as he loves it when she calls him that but now everything is different and he can't show his emotions nor he wanted any emotions but still it takes place in his heart.

He placed a stone on his heart and took a deep breath controlling his emotions and walked towards the king

He stoped before the steps starts and laid avneet on a couch which was there

Here is the girl. Make everything fast.Sid stated in his evergreen cold voice

He took few steps aback and before he could turn someone hugged him.

It was none other thatn vaishu.

Ashuu i missed you soo much. Vaishu said hugging him.

But I didn't. He stated in his cold voice.

Ashuu what happened to you? You.. you were not like this before you..were..

And she was cutted by sid.

For your kind information i am not that old siddharth whom you know.And that siddharth died at that instant when he realised the truth.

Sid said her and anger was visible in his words.

And he made vaishnavi broke the hug.

Ashuu i..Vaishu was again cutted by sid.

Its Siddharth Nigam.
He said in a cold voice little louder.

This was now enough to shut vaishus mouth.She was feeling so sad and abhi encircled his arms around her shoulder and calmed her.

King and abhi was feeling very sad for vaishu and even sid was sad but he had no other option.

King:Siddharth what happened to her?
He asked pointing towards avi who was unconscious.

Sid:Nothing happened just she was too stubborn to come so just used my magic.

And then he snapped his fingers and avneet slowly opened her eyes..

She stood up slowly balancing herself and rubbed her eyes and then the first person she saw was siddharth.

Avus pov.

I don't know what happened to me. When i opened my eyes first it was blurry but i rubbed my eyes with back if my hand and the first thing i saw was that devil.What is he doing here? Wait where am i? I looked around and saw Uncle.Yes it is uncle i missed him so much.I am so happy today but wait that means i am in the angels world and also in the palace.
Wow man its just hmm i forgot that word😅.Huh who care but i am super duper happy.

Pov ends

Avneet goes near the king running and hugs him as tightly as she can.

Avu:I missed you uncle

Tears were falling down her cheeks. It was the tears of happiness.

King:Missed you too my Muskan.

King said placing a kiss on her forehead.

The hug was broken when they heard a cold sound.

If you guys are done with your drama then tell me when should i marry.

Asked siddharth being bored.

King:At 5pm you will be marrying.

Sid:Ok then i will be here within the time..

Avu:Uncle he he is a devil.He.. he kidnapped me.How you know him? And what marriage which marriage?
She asked out of blue.

King:Beta he is my second son Siddharth.

Its Siddharth Nigam.
Sid added.

Avu was too shocked hearing that.

He..is..your Son? She asked widening her eyes

King nodded as response.

But..but he is a..
She was cutted by siddhart.

Hey  you i am a devil not an angel.
He said coldly and he left from there saying it.

Avi:What's going on here? He says he is a devil and uncle you says that he is your son then how.I mean really? Is it a drama? I am not getting anything

Vai:Avi its a big story which you have to know and uncle and abhi will say everything to you.

Avu  nodded took a glance of both the king and abhi.

To be continued..

Hope you all loved this chapter.

Tag you fav or worst part.

Vote, comment and support.

Goals:20+votes and 25 comments