15.My Hubby

3 days passed and siddharth was acting really different. He was showing care to avu which he really doesn't want to.

Avneet was feeling very happy that he was caring for her. Somewhere in her heart she was feeling something different for him.

Avneet was now perfectly ok. She was doing her daily chorus.

Meanwhile siddharth was at gym doing pushups and punching the punching bag and ya his daily exercises.

Now she is fine.
He said in his mind.

He felt calm when he felt avneet is ok now.

Now i should keep distance from her.As from the past few days i was caring her.I seriously don't know why my this fucking brian can't understand what i am saying. Always tries my best not to have any sorts of feelings for her but still i have a soft corner towards her.Whats the reason? I usually ask this to myself but in return i get no answer.But now i am going to be rude as before

Thinking all this he went to his room all sweating.He was drinking water. As its his own room he didn't knock and entered in it.But his eyes fell on her, our angel.

She was wearing a small top with no sleeves and her pant was just covering her thighs.

He haven't seen her wearing these dresses as till now he only saw her wearing some fully covering dress

He gulped the water which was in his mouth. His gaze fixed on her. His eyes didn't dared to blink. It was just lost in her.

She is so hot indeed.

This was the thing which came in his mind.

Avni who finished combing her hair turned and saw her own husband lost in her.

She blushed a bit and then smirked.

She moved towards him but he was standing like a statue there not even bothering to move.

She came close to him and looked at him. He was not wearing shirt. Just he was in his jogging pants. She smiled and moved closer to him

Their closeness was affecting sid a lot because in his whole life no girls came this close to him

She placed her one hand on sids bare chest and said.

Don't rome like this, you will catch cold my hubby.

She said huskily and he just stared her with no expression.

Her hot breath hitted his skin and he was feeling something was moving in his stomach.

From where is this shocks producing in my body and why am i feeling like some insects are doing party in my stomach. Has she done any magic or what?

He came out from his trance hearing someone knocking the door.

Sid went to bathroom while avu went and opened the door.It was just vaishu. She came there to call sidneet for breakfast.

Tbc..

Guys hope you all like it.

Don't you guys want some romantic scene?

Just wait i have one idea😉.

Goals :57+votes and 60comments
2 Follows

Next update only after the goals are completed.