17.Saved

It was more than 4 days. Siddharth didn't went to avu. Avi tried to talk with him but he scoots.He really ignored her and this made her very sad and disappointed. Its more than 3 days that avi didn't had proper food.She wad becoming weak day by day.

It was wednesday and avi looked so excited.

Avis pov

Today is wednesday and today is abhi bhaiyas birthday and i am damn excited.Vaishu di is already ready with her surprise but she didn't said what the surprise is.Anyways i have to give him a gift but what will i give??

After thinking for a few minutes she got an amazing idea.

I know what to give him.I will give him the flower of wish.

She jumped in excitement chirping like a bird.

[Flower of wish is a flower which fulfils our one wish.That flower is only found at the beast hills. And its really hard to get that as the forest is filled with negative magic and all]

But wait! How will i go there alone? I mean i need someone's help. Shall i ask siddharth? Will he be ready? I don't think so😒😔.But i shall ask.

Abd she left to find siddharth.She found him doing nothing but was scrolling his phone.

Avi:Ahm

He didn't looked

Avi:Hm.. i wanted to ask you something.

Sid:Ask.
(Without looking her)

Avi:Can you accompany me to the beast hills?

Sid looked up with a frown.

Sid:Why do you want to go there now?

Avi:Woh its abhi bhaiyas bday so thought to gift him something special.

Sid:I am not coming.

Avi:But why??

Sid:Coz i am not interested

And he left from there.

Poor avu, she had no other option so she had no other option.She started her journey and managed to find the right flower.She plucked it and did a magic and that flower vanished and it is safe now.

Avi turned to leave but she was dumbstruck by the scene.

A gaint plant, it looks like a
Cephalotus follicularis plant.It had big roots which were moving like its arms.She was very scared.

She turned to run but that plants root holded her wrist and then started to rotate its roots around her.The grip was tight. She was not able to move and she was not able to breath.

She tried to freed but all in vain.But now her condition  was becoming worse.She was not at all able to breath. Darkness started filling in her eyes as that plant was really sucking her energy.She was slowly loosing her breaths.

But then suddenly something happened causing that plant leave avi and she fell down.Her body bad only a very bit energy.She was breathing heavily.

She slowly looked up and found siddharth standing facing the plant. He took a knife and made a cut on his palm and made the blood fall on the plant and that plant vanished.

He looked at her who was breathing heavily.

He went near her and bend down and gave her some water.

Avi:Th..ank..yo..u

Sid:hm.

He helped her to stand. After a few minutes she was feeling better but then she chanted something and a first aid box appeared.

She took medicines and the
Started applying on his cut.He was watching her carefully.Some hair strands was falling on her and it was disturbing her.He tucked that hair strands behind her ears and it sent currents in their bodies.

A tear fell from avis eyes which directly fell on his wrist and he noticed it.

His hands made its way towards her cheeks and wiped those tears.

Avi looked at him and then suddenly hugged him.

She was sobbing and he didn't even knew what happened to her.

He listened to his heart and let her be in his embrace.

Goals:63 votes and 60 comments.

Will only update after the goals are completed