8.Married

It was 4:30 pm now. Vaishneet were getting ready for marriage

Avu:Di i always wished this that we both will be always together

Vai:Ha avu and now we are.

They both were chitchatting while getting ready.

It was sharp 5pm now and the court was decorated. The king was standing there just with the priest. Siddharth and abhishek was also standing there.

Then the big door of court opened revealing vaishneet. They both looked very gorgeous in that attire and they both had a smile pasted on their face.

Abhishek was already lost in his vaishu while siddharth didn't even looked towards avneet.

Its time for your marriage children.Pls come near me

The priest said with a smile.

They 4 stood before the priest.

Siddharth with avneet and leaving a little space abhishek with vaishnavi.

Priest chanted some mantras and all.

{Guys i will be mixing both christian and hindu marriage. No inequality 😝}

Priest :So Mr Abhishek Nigam are you ready to accept vaishnavi as your wife?

Abhi:Yes

Priest:Are you ready to be his wife?

Vai:Yes.

Then the priest handed a mangalsutr to abhi and he tied it around vaishus neck.Then he took some vermilion and put it on vaidhus head.

Then the priest went to sidneet.

Priest:So Mr Siddharth Nigam are you ready to accept Avneet Kaur as your wife?

Sid:Yes
He said blankly.

Priest:Are you ready to be his wife?

Avu:Yes i am.
She said with a smile.

And the priest handed mangalsutr to sid and he turned towards avneet and tied it on her neck.She closed her eyes and prayed when he tied.After that he put vermilion on her forehead.

Vivah sampurn hua.

The priest said.

And abhinavi took blessings from the priest and king.

And it was sidneets turn now.

Sid:I don't bow my head infront of anyone.

He said and looked out.

Avu:But he is priest. You have to.

Sid:Don't teach me.

Avu:Why are you being so rude?

Sid:I am not being i am rude.

And before they both could continue more vaishnavi interupted

Vai:Ashu please na

And without saying anything else siddharth took blessing by touching the priest's leg and avneet also did the same.

Then sidneet came near king.

King was really happy.

Avu took blessings from king but sid didn't. He just stared at the wall.

Avu:Won't you take blessings from uncle?

Sid:No

He said sternly.

Avu:But why? He is your dad.

And before sid could say anything king said that

King:Don't force him beta.Its ok.My blessings will be always with him.

Sid:I don't want your stupid blessings. I have my mother's and that's enough for me.

He said in a furious tone.

And left to his room leaving avneet there.

Avu:Uncle...

She said feeling very bad for him.

King:Its ok dear. I can understand his feelings.

He said cheering avu.

King:And ya from now you both will call me father ok.

Ok dad both vaishneet said while hugging king.

Abhi smiled watching them. A tear of happiness fell from his eyes.

Abhi:Hm avneetaay so beware of my brother.

And everyone laughed.

They had some talks and then avneet left to siddharths room with vaishnavi and abhi.

Abhi knocked the door and it opened revealing siddharth.

Avneet stood in front of him.

Sid:What do you guys want? He asked in a cold voice.

Avu:I am your wife so from today i will be staying at this room with you.

Sid moved side giving avneet space to go inside his room.

Avu entered and stood near sid

Vaishu came forward and took siddharts hand and avneets hand in hers and she placed avneets hand on sids.

Vaishu:Anshu, i am giving my sister in your hands.Please keep her safe in your hands.

She said as a tear leaked out her eyes and avu hugged her.

To be continued...

So ya guys i am having tutions and all and i am now in 10th so can't spend much time writing ffs.But ya i will try to update Asap.

Guys do you like this book?

Because i got 181 reads on last chapter but i only got 31 votes.Really guys if you don't like it then say i will not write.

Pls vote all the chapters.It will not take 10sec

Pls kindly vote.

Goals:40votes 30comments 2follow