mom's friend

_________________________________________
Y/n is 17years and Lizzie is 24years old.
_________________________________________

I woke up and my mother was in my room and she pulled the blanket off me. ,,WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM." ,,Shut up and get up. You are late from school. So lizzie is going to pick you up. You have 10minutes to get ready."

I get up and start to searching an outfit. I was lazy so i just pick up a black lizzie's hoodie and a black jeans. ,,MOM WHEN IS LIZZI-." ,,Oh heyy."

We are now in the car driving to school. ,,Sooo whats your plan today?" I asked with a annoying tone. ,,Um your mom told me that you are staying with me at night. So what's our plan?" she asked grabbing my hand.

,,Watch movie? i dont really want to go out. I didn't sleep well last night." I said as my gaze find hers. ,,Yeah i see you are a bit grumpy." She said kissing my cheeks and wait because the light is red.

I start looking at my phone and to watching TikTok. ,,What are you watching?" she asked an edit came up about her. I show her edit and she just Roll her eyes.

We arrived to school. ,,Do i have to go? We can go and have a day together." She glared at me. ,,Okay okay at least i tried." I kissed her cheek. I dont want someone to see me kissing an adult.

,,Byeeee we meet after school." I said and i wanted to leave the car but she grab my wrist and pull me back. ,,That's all? a kiss on the cheeks? I thought im more important." She pout.

,,Oh come on we are in front of my school. Someone can saw us. What would they think?" She glare at me again. I give her a kiss on her cheek next to her lips. ,,Bye we meet after this hell." I give her a smile and get out of the car she roled her eyes and drive away .

When I went in the annoying girl start to glare at me. Like she doesnt saw me before. I went to sitt beside Max and start to chatting but that bitch literature teacher came In.

She start to searching who is missing. Then it was my turn and she doesnt even asked if im here she imadantly asked who brought me to school. I said it was my mom's friend. And it wasnt lie she is my moms friend.

After the class my friends started to annoy me about what if she would have heard what I said what she would think and that they will tell her.

After school i was walking out to the parking lot. And there she is standing in front of her car like a driver and waiting for me. When i saw her my mouth imadantly smiled.

I walked to her. ,,Hey driver." I said and she chuckle. She oppened the door for me and i was about sitt in but my friend start to run toward us. Oh Fuck i thought they are just joking.

I start to gaze at them a mouth them 'don't you dare say anything' and they just smirk. Oh god. They started to talking about something what I really dont know what and I tried to give Lizzie a sign to leave but she really like to talk with them. She was happy to meet my friends.

And there it is Max started to talk about my teacher who was a bitch with me. Okay thats not that bad. ,,She asked her who brought her to school." She looked at me but i tried to avoid her gaze. ,,And dont forget to tell that what said 'it was my moms friend'" And there it is.

,,Okay guys i think we need to go but it was pleasure to meet you." She smiled and went to the other side. Is she very angry? no i dont think so she looks fine.

We sitt in the car and I tried to make a conversation with her but she is ignoring me. ,,Okay do you want me to stay at your place or go home? because it looks like you don't want to talk with me."

She is still ignoring me. ,,Okay this is an answer. Stop the car I want to get out." I said looking at her but she is looking at the road. ,,Lizzie do you hear me? I said i want to to get out." I raised my voice. She looked at me finally and she just said 'no'. With no emotions why is she so angry at me it wasn't big deal.

We finally arrived to her house there was a Mk's car. I grabbed my bag and run in the house. As soon as I saw Mk I run to hug her. ,,Heyy little one." ,,Hey Mk and im not little so stop call me that." We pulled out and Ashley pulled me a hug too.

We start to talk and when Lizzie came in she went straight to her room. Why is she so angry? I dont get it. She said she doesnt want to anyone know about us. I doesnt went after her I think she need time and space.

After a few hours I was hungry so the twins start to cook. While they were cooking I went up for Lizzie. She was laying in her bed sleeping.

I went to her side and I wiped the baby hairs behind her ears. ,,Lizzie." I whisperd calmly. ,,Lizzie the dinner is ready. You need to come and eat." I whisperd and i start stroking slightly her hair.

,,I want to sleep. So get out." She said and she turned around to the other side. ,,I know you are angry but your sisters want you to go down and eat with them. If not for me at least for them come down." I said calmlym Then I stood up and i kissed her forhead.

I stand up and went out of her room. ,,Where is Lizzie?" Ashley asked as she put down the plates. ,,Um she doesnt feel good so she is sleeping." I said sitting down next to Mk.

,,Im going to check on her." she said and went upstairs. ,,Whats wrong with you too?" Mk asked. I looked at her confused.

,,I dont know what are you talking about." i said. She wanted to say something but Lizzie and Ashley came down. ,,Are you feeling better?" Mk asked her and she just nod. She doesn't even looked at me.

We ate and now im washing the dishes while Mk and Ashley are talking. When I was done i wanted to go to the guest room but someone grabbed my wrist .

,,Auch." I said little loud. As I turned around she let me go. ,,Sorry I-i just wanted to talk with you." She said avoiding my gaze. ,,Its ok come on." We went to get guest room and she sit on the bed.

,,Im sorry for being a bitch with you. Its just hurt that you think im just a friend of your mom." She said playing with her fingers. ,,You are not just a friend and you know that. But you said that you don't want others to know." I grabbed her hand.

,,I know...This situation is suck." She said and I started giggling. ,,Yeah it is." We lean for a loving kiss. ,,Can you stay here with me?" I asked her against her lips.

She giggle. ,,Im not staying here but you can come to my room." We went to her room and we lay down to her bed cuddling. My head is on her chest and she slightly storking my hair. ,,Can we watch a movie?" I asked her cutely.

,,Sure what do you want to watch?" She asked leaning for the controlee for tv. ,,Pitch Perfect." I said with a big smile. ,,Again? Sweetheart we already saw that plenty of times." She sigh and nod. She kissed my head and put it in.

I love that the things going well. But i dont know how we will tell this to our family. I mean we are almost family so it wouldn't be different. But it would be different for us....

A/N
this isy first story I hope you like it :)