anniversary

Me and lizzie have tomorrow our anniversary. We are together today one year. But it's sucks, I'm in London because filming and she is in La so we can't spend our day together. I was thinking to surprise her that I go and visit her but I had so much work that I couldn't order the plane tickets. Im now looking when is the nearest flight when my phone rang. ,,Hello love." I said. But she doesnt reply I just heard sobbing.

,,Are you okay?" I asked. ,,I uh y-yeah I'm ok-ay." She said but I heard on her voice that is something wrong. ,,Where are you?" I asked her but she just hummed. ,,Can I call you latter?" she asked I don't want to hung up because I want to know what is happening but she will not tell now so I need to give her time. ,,Okay but if you feel worse or better please call me. I love you." I said and she doesnt hung up for some soconds.

I put down my phone and finally I found a flight what is going departs in two hours that's perfect I have time to get ready. I packed just some things and went to take a shower. Then I called Scar if she can pick me up from the airport. It's already 9am so I need to go. I wanted to call Lizzie and tell her that I'm going but she sounded tired and sad so I think she's sleeping. Or I hope so.

We landed and it's 10pm because my flight was delayed so Scar was waiting for me one hour. ,,Hey I'm sorry scar that you had to wait." I said pulling her for a hug. ,,Its okay. Did you hear about lizzie?" she asked and I looked at her confused. ,,What is going on? and no I don't because I was in the plane for fucking 11hours." I said and she hummed.

,,Can I stay with you tonight? I want to suprise her tomorrow." ,,N-i mean yeah sure." She said why she wanted to say no to me? ,,Is everything okay? you are acting really weird. And you didn't answered my question." We sat in the car and she doesnt even looked at me I'm so fucking curious that what is going on while I was gone

,,Everything is fine. By the way Rose is with her dad, And Colin is staying at work." She said and I nod. There was silence on the whole ride. The whole way I was looking at my phone that if lizzie wrote to me but nothing. When we arrived I went straight up because I'm so fucking tired and worried and I want to see lizzie like right now but I can't.

In the morning when I woke up I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I changed my clothes and talked with some people to help me to decorate the beach. Because there I asked her If she want to be my girlfriend, and there we said I love you for the first time.

I went down the the kitchen. When Rose saw me she imadantly runned to me. ,,Good morning baby." I said to her as I p1icked her up. ,,Aunty Y/n I thought your in London?" She said and I nod. We walked in the kitchen with the little girl in my arms. ,,I was. But me and Lizzie are having a very important day today." I said and she let out a 'oh' sound.

We had a breakfast. Then i said goodbye to Rose and Scar and went to flower shop. I get a big banquet, then I went in a grocery to get her favorite snacks. When I was before at our house.

I opened slightly the door but I didn't saw anything she must be asleep. I walked down to her room and I saw her sleeping. The TV was on and she was looking at 'sorry for your lose'. I went downstairs to make her breakfast. I made her bacon and eggs, and coffee.

When I went back she was still asleep so I slowly went to her. I wiped her baby hairs from her face. ,,Good morning love." I said carrying her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and putted her hand on my. ,,What are you doing here?" She asked with her cracking voice. ,,When we talked yesterday I was sorry I couldn't be here with you so I sat on the first plane what came. And II have a lots of surprises." I said as I putted a lots of kisses all over her face.

,,Happy anniversary darling." She said and she put a kiss on my hand. ,,Happy anniversary. Now sit up I made you breakfast then I have down your gifts. And in the evening I have a suprise for you."I removed my hands of her cheek and I reached for the plate. She started eating. ,,Love?" I said looking at her. Our gaze met and she responded. ,,Yes?"

,,Why were you crying yesterday? and why Scar asked me if I heard about you?" I asked grabbing her hand. She looked down on her plate avoiding my gaze.,,I-I was sad because you weren't here and me and Scar had a little fight because I was a bitch with her." She said taking a bite. ,,Ohh I'm so sorry love. But now I'm here and I thought that you could come with me in London?" I said and she finally looked at me with those beautiful green eyes.

,,That sounds good I don't want to be far from you ever again." When was done eating we were laying in our bed. Her head was laying on my chest and she was playing with my fingers. ,,I missed you." She hide her in my chest. ,,Do much." she finished. ,,I missed you too." I kissed her head. ,,happy anniversary love." I said. ,,Happy anniversary."

A/n
sorry that's really boring but I doesnt have idea. anyways I did this really fast because i doesnt have so much time because of school. and sorry if I write something wrong. :)