hurt

I was in Lizzie's trailer waiting for her to finish the shoting and I didn't realise I fell asleep. I woke up at kisses all over my face cheeks, nose but not my lips. I waited for a few minutes her to kiss my lips but nothing. I peeked at her with my one eye and she wasn't there, I opened my both eyes and slowly sit up. ,,Lizzie?" I said sleepy, I just slept but I'm still tired that doesn't mean good. I stood up and went to the bathroom and saw on my pants blodd. God why noww. Me and Lizzie planned a dinner, I mean dinner like you know. I heard a door opening. ,,Y/n? where are you princess?" I heard her soft voice. ,,Here." I walked out and saw her with a bag, and a bouquet of flower.

,,How did you get so much stuff, in such a short time?" I said as I walked toward her. She gave me a smile and handed me the bouquet. ,,I saw you sleeping and I thought that you're going to get your days so I wanted to surprise you." She gave me a kiss on my cheeks. ,,Aw you're amazing like really. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but now I want to go home and go to sleep because my stomach hurt as hell." She nod and kissed my head and started to walk away. ,,Do you want me to carry you don't you?" I nod eagerly. She walked toward me and picked me up, I putted my hand around her neck and she slightly grabbed my thigh. We walked out to the car and she drove as home. As soon as we arrived I walked to our bedroom to change to Lizzie's clothes because they're comfy.

I walked back to our bedroom and saw my beautiful girlfriend sitting in the bed with lots of my favourite food and with painkillers. ,,You are the most wonderful woman in this world I swear." I walked to my side and grabbed the painkillers. ,,What do you want to watch" She asked me as she putted her hand around my neck to pull me closer. I layd my head on her chest, as she stroked my hair. ,,Umm this feel nice. And I don't care what are we watching because I'm going to fall asleep." I said and she kisses my head.

,,I love you." She said and with this three words she always make butterflys in my stomach. ,,I love-you to." I said and she putted the the titans, I giggled. ,,Why are you giggling?" she asked confused. ,,Because your an avenger from marvel, and this is dc the opposite." I told her and she hummed for the response. ,,Yeah and? I can't watch dc because I'm playing in marvel?" she said and I nod in her chest.

I fall sleep and woke up at my stomach. I opened my eyes and I was laying on Lizzie, like my head was in her neck and my legs was covering Lizzie's legs. ,,What's wrong princess?" she slowly pushed my hair of my face. ,,My stomach-it hurts." I pount, she pulled my head up to look at her and gave me a lovely but passionate kiss. ,,I know angel but it will be better soon." She kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose and then my lips. We talked for a while. Then I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I walked back, and saw her doing something on her phone she looks frustrated. ,,Everything is okay?" I asked slowly as I layd back. She looked deep in my eyes and gave me a smile. ,,Yes, everything is fine come here." she pulled me closer and she putted her hand under my shirt slowly carring my stomach. We stayed like this the all night, talking and keeping company to each other.