broke up? part 1

I was sitting with my girlfriend Lizzie on our couch cuddling and watching our fav series. We are dating more then 1year but the social media doesn't know  that because she's afraid coming out and that's totally fine just sometimes it makes me uncomfortable when we are on dinner in the town and I cant hold her hand, or hug her but she doesn't know that.

,,Y/n?" She said . ,,Mhmm." I i raised my head becsue I was lying on her chest. ,,What's going on in that pretty head of yours." I looked at her and when I wanted to reply her phone rang. She pecked my lips and walked of the room to answer her phone call what I find a little weird but I doesn't bother I tought she will come back after some minutes, but she didn't. After half an hour I decided to check on her if she's alright.

When I made my way to the kitchen I saw her leaning to the sink looking down, her phone is on the floor broken. ,,Love? are you-okay?" I asked her calmly walking towards her. ,,Don't-don't call me like that." She said whispered enough that I could hear. ,,Don't call me anything at all." She continued. ,,Did I done something wrong?" I asked her, her gaze still at the sink. Why is she acting like that? A few hours ago, everything was fine. ,,Yes you did. You know what's the funniest? I doesn't even like you. I just used you because I was lonely that's all. And that's why I doesn't wanted to be public because I don't like you enough." She said as she looked at me her eyes was filled with anger and tears. But why at me?

We were facing each other for a few minutes when she started yelling again that Im a nobody and that she doesn't want to see me ever again. As she stated this I turned to the stairs and went upstairs to pack my things. If she doesn't want to see me she will not. She's right she's an actress and I'm just a law assistant. When I was done packing I slowly walked down to trying not to make any voice I looked in the kitchen see her sitting on the floor hugging her knees and crying. I wanted to to go there and hug her tell her everything is going to be okay but she just told me that I was just a toy for her so why would I do that. I really thought she's the one yes an actress because she was showing so much love towards me but not i am too gullible .

I put the keys next to her on the floor and went out of the house and called an uber.  As the uber arrived they helped me with my suitcase and sat it. I was looking out of the window as we slowly left her house a few tears slipped off my eyes. It's over.

*one year latter*

Today is a year ever since I left Elizabeth. In the meantime we didn't talked or saw each other she tried to call me but I just ignored her I wasn't ready to talk to her. When her friend Scarlett found out what happened at first she wanted to kill her then she noticed that Elizabeth is in worse state like me, she doesn't work, eat or sleep just when Scarlet is there that's why Scarlett moved to her to keep an eye on her. I still love her and when Scar told me those things it hurted me to know she's like that just because of me. But she's the one who hurt me.

I was In my office making some paper work when I got a call from Scarlett. ,,Hey what's up?" I asked as soon as I answered. ,,I-I uh lizzie is in the hospital because she overdosed herself and-I thought you would care." She said shaky. ,,What do you mean 'overdosed' she never tried drugs ever." I told her not believing what did I just heard.

,,I know. But the doctor exterminates her pills and she toke too much. But now she's okay she's sleeping maybe you could come here?  just to talk to her a little?" With a little hope she asked. I want to go and tell her how dumb she is but what if she doenst want to see me? she overdosed herself because of me she hates me for sure. ,,Scar, I don't think it's a good idea. She did it because of me she hate me." I told her and I heard her big sigh. ,,I send you the address and if you want you can come okay?" We said our goodbye and I leaned back in my chair should I go?

A/n
this is soo depressive ikk but I dont have ideasss 🪺