step 3: Visits

After a few days Reyu kept coming to the cave at the same time every single night, I dont get why she does that but she says that its for materials but it can be seen from a mile away that it was a lie since when she got here she would always talk to me and I guess hangout, She wasn't so bad in company and all that stuff and I mean she was very sweet to me for some reason.

Yesterday night me and reyu almost talked till sunrise, it would have been cool if it wasn't for the fact that from what it seemed the sun weaked reyu a lot. 

At that info I sighed, Yeah I was like 13 probably more at this point but I could drag around stuff and not to say but my wolf genes pretty much helped when it meant carrying things, In fact after seeing reyu already becoming weak at the first step out as the sun grew up into the sky I huffed and went to support her as she walked, So I practically walked her to her house, Which Surprises me for how big it is! This house for sure was made for more than one or two people in there but I don't really know.

I left her at the door step where there was some shadows for her to get enough strength to walk on her own to her bed, so I was expecting a thank you and bye but when she turned around with a smirk I knew I was wrong.

"Hey- uhm you know I was thinking if maybe tomorrow night you would like to help me get materials and stuff for potions?" She asked sweetly like she always does, no pushing and no pressure to say no, always sweet and understanding, But how could I say no to her? After all she seemed to be trust worth so Id be happy to spend time with her so on instinct I shouted a "YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!" it was quick and a bit energised, I had a feeling my sleep schedule was now going to get more fucked up then before as I accepted said request from reyu, but she only smiled and rasied a hand waving "Well Nins goodmorning to you! Have a great day but now i'm gonna go to sleep and get energy for tonight, Thank you for helping me get here and sorry to have kept you up all night" she said her smile falling a bit and my wolf ears perked up a bit.

"You don't have to apologise Reyu I would have stayed up all night anyways, also its no problem but now go to sleep idiot or you won't have any energy!" I said concern spilling out of me as I saw her hold into her door handle and she nodded giving a quick gn and entered her house leaving to sleep.

I stood in front of the door for a bit in case something was needed of me or something happened but my instincts distracted me and I went on a chase with a bunny obviously for fun no killing meant, but a damned sheep had to distract me and make my wolf part go crazy over it, It didn't look pretty afterwards.

~--------------------------------------------~

559 words