step 4: surprise

Days passed on and on, I started getting close to reyu, Well enogh close to look at the sun waiting for it to go down everytime and going to even wait in front of reyus house to then go around and get resources for both reyus potions and food for well the two.

It was amazing, I liked this life style, even becouse sometimes reyu invited me inside her house too! She explained things to me and took care of me, I wodered why was she nice to me sometimes and other times I wish night would stay put so we could always hangout without a break and stay togheter forever, well It sorta happend becouse today A surprise awaited for me.

I was walking down the forest to reyus house, It was getting darker eatch step I took, the sky was full of colors that were around pink and blue shades and a bit of purple and- why was reyus already waiting for me at her door step? She ussually waits for it to be compleately dark before stepping out, a dark look was on her face, I was so confused at the moment and my senses screames to turn away and run.

"Reyu…? Is everything ok..?" I asked insecurety filling my voice as the woman that I called friend- well best friend took a step foward and reached for one of the bottles and quickly trying to throw it at me. 

I immediatly tried to move out the way but the range of said splash potion was strangely big, I felt fuzzy and weak, A weak potion..? 

"Reyu what the heck! Why would you do-"

A slap came across my face as she stepped closer making me fall to the ground not expecting it at all.

"You damned creature! I knew I should have killed you in that damn cave! Your a monster!" Her nice and swret voice lacked of its own nature, her voice now was just terrefing and full of anger.

What did I do..?

"R-reyu please stop- whatever I did please let me fix it- Im sorry!" I stuttered on my words my mind racing as I felt anxiouse and overwhelmed on what was happening.

"You cant fix it! How coukd I even think I could trust A werewolf like you!" She screamed this time, my ears lowering as they started hurting, her voice was higher then expected when screaming but what happend? What did I do? Was she gonna leave? Why do I always fuck up! Im stupid I knew I codent trust her! I knew I should have controlled myself and Kept my feelings for myself! I knew I should have stayed alone before i hurted someone else.

Tears streamed down my face isterically as she grabbed me by my hair and pratically my wolf ears and dragged me away, my screams of pain filling the air, I codent do anything, I dont want to hurt her more.. I dont want to.

Suddently I felt by body get throwed against something kicking the hair out my lungs and before I could take a break a pain filled my whole body, A damaging potiont was throwed.

I woke up in tears and panicked, I looked around immediatly as I felt someone hugging me I saw reyu she was trying to calm me down, was it all a nightmare? I mean i got them frequently but never has it been far like this one, The only thing I could do at this very moment was let reyu confort me and so I hugged her back hiding in her chest as I sobbed.

Moments later I finnally calmed down and outside it could be seen that morning slowly was going up, I realized I was at reyus house and that I probably fell asleep during our hangout.

"Is everything good now..?" A voice I knew well asked in a whisper to not starlet me and I turned to look at the other girl who stared at me worried, "Yeah Im fine… just another nightmare" I replied not thinking much of my words.

"Another? Thoes this happen often Nin?" She asked once more I froze perfect Now I really fucked up my words.

"Yeah I get them all the time… also sorry I fell asleep at your house…" I said trying to change the topic wich obviously failed 

"Its ok Nin, If it does really happen all the time you shodent be alone in that cave… If you want you could sleep stay here for a while! I have enoth room for both of us and more so like feel free to move in! It would be great too becouse that way you wont have to do all that walking anymore!" She said sweetly I frozed up again and looked at the floor, I mean it wodent hurt to try? "I will stay.. But If something happends I would like if you just let me go back to my cave alone k?" She smiled widely and nodded before yawning after all it was morning, so I let her rest as I went back to the cave to pack up the two things I had there. 

Was it the right choice?

~--------------------------------------------~

876 words