step 5: months

As months passed me and reyu became closer and closer, we considered eatchother sisters, We went on adventures, found materials and trained what we could together.

We always founded things to lauth at and point out, we were happy I wodent have changed anything not a singol puntation on thoes days, I trusted her with my life and she trusted me the same But unfortunally nothing lasts forever.

{Present}

"Reeeyuuuuuu Im tiireeddddd cant we jussttt goo backk?? Theree is noo oneee!"
I huffed in annoyence, Reyu woke me up in the midle of the night, what was it? 2am? 3?
I sincerally did not know but what I did know reyu was being paranoied and I hated it.

"Not now Nin please, I told you I heard people!"

"I know Reyu But maybe your just being paranoied! Hell you even gave me an invisibility potion! For what? Some wh-"

I was cut off by reyu putting a hand on my mouth as she put a finger of her other hand on her mouth telling me to stay silent, I obviusly gave her a confused look before she pointed a bit away from where we are hiding, there was a man with pink hair covered in blood walking as he leaned over the trees, It was obviuse he was injured and that the blood covering him was not only his.

I looked back at reyu and she looked back at me we both nodded and I equipped my axe I vigorusly called 'Death server' and drinked a sip of a streagth potion to give myself a wake and not get particalls and jumped down the branch of the tree We are in seeing reyu was getting out splash potions of weakness and other stuff I dindt recognize in the dark and made a silent landing.

I quickly used as much stealth as I could as I sneaked around the man getting a better glance at him, Pink hair, A crown on top, fighting gear and it was evident he was a piglin.
The man continued to walk when he came to a stop one of his ears twitching slightly towards my direction, I knew my stealth was poor but dang it I got discovered this quickly?

The man turned to face me and we stared at eatchother in the eyes, he looked down to my axe and then back at me and I chuckled akwardly, welp fuck.
I tucked down just in time before the man swinged powerfully over my head with great speed, Impressive! If it waaent that I was pratucally dead here and now.

I was kicked down on the floor as i Levelled my axe up to stop a swing, I locked eyes again with the stranger and something must have clicked in him as he studied my aspect.
"A child?"
The man in question muttered and I quickly kicked him in the stomach not doing much

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD YOU PEDOPHILE GET OFF MEEEE"
I fliched a bit when I screeched like that thanks to my sensitive ears and he must have noticed and sighed putting less pression on the sword he was holding when I heard the break of a glass right behind techno and of course I took it as my advantage and kicked him again on the side where he was injured.

The man immediatly bolted off me with his teeth gritted stepping back and quickly looking around for another figure only finding darkness.
I dindt look around and immediatly went to takle to stranger to knock him out since now he had weakness on him it should be easy right?
I was a bit wrong with that as the mans hits were still pretty solid but thankfully as I was about to pass out from one of the hits a litle witch was behind techno with her broom and hit him in the neck getting the specific nerve piglings have to be knocked out.

As soon as the man hit the floor she runned to me who was now sitted on the ground breathing heavely and gived me an immediate health potion to drink, wich I took and drank almost immediatly and regretted it since my ribs had seemed to had been broken by certain kicks.

"Are you ok nin!?? God You shodent have drank that immediatly with broken ribs! Idiot!"

"Yes I am- ow! And I dindt even realise dude calm down!"
I hissed again as reyu had started touching my stomach to see if there were any other broken things and yep-

"I have to deal with thoes at home I dont have an healing potion with me, Can you walk?"

I groaned a bit and tried standing up with the help of reyu, I holded my stomach with one arm as I used my axe to support myself with the other.
Reyu went to the man and got a rope absoultely out of nowere- I will ask her later ig.
Anyways she tied up the man before splashing a levitation potion on the man that started floating and I stared in admiration.

"Why cant youuu doo that withh meee too??"
I asked frowning

"Becouse I dont have another rope and your awake and with the abilty to walk, sorry but not todat nin"

I huffed and started following reyu back to the house were she cured me up and helped me bendage myself.

As she did so We heard some crushing noise in the other room where we tied up the man with not gentle knoks of ropes that possibly have unbreaking 1- fucking hell we are poor and we used unbreking 1 on a some fucking rope!?

I sighed as reyu left the room to go see if the man was awake and from her litle screeching coming from the other room I suppose yes, so I got up and got my axe ready in case and lazyly walked in the other room seeing the man on the floor tied to the chair bleeding as reyu apolagised over and over again as she patched him up.

I groaned lowly abd dropped my axe on an angle of the room and walked to reyu hepping her set the man tied to the chair up.

"Ok mind explaining why did you screech?"

The man looked at me as I talked and stood silent- well he is muffled after all!

"Uhm I kind of entered the room with him bleeding on the floor awake and screeched in surpirse?" Reyu said awkardly and I face palmed

"You seriusly screeched becouse of some blood and an awake man? Wait I dont want to know! Just do your magic and stuff while I sit in the corner and then lest question him, sounds good? Ok"

I dindt evem let her speak, that was rude but I was tired and she just nodded and went to patch the man up.
While she did so I accidentally fell asleep against my axe,
Who knows what I will wake up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1177 words