Info

Ok so this book was the idea of a friend of mine called reyu with me a long time ago, Please be nice and all becouse I suck at writing and at having ideas, even bc rn Im also in school and I have other things to attend to so my life does not revolve only on my phone and free time so pls be also patient with me!
I appreciate if yall pointed out any mistake becouse english is not really my first language! (Even tho for the chapters im using docs I dont check them afterwards).

Info:
Full Name: Reyu gold
Age: 15
Species: Witch
Hobbies: Making new potions and walking around during night time.
Personalety: Shes kind and caring, She worries a lot about Ninis health and being, she can also be overprotective.
Good at: Making potions, helping anyone calm down and she has a great sense of orientation.
Worst at: Using a wand and spells and swimming.

Full name: Nini ???Age: 13Species: rare werewolfHobbies: Play with random animols, swimming and annoying reyu

Full name: Nini ???
Age: 13
Species: rare werewolf
Hobbies: Play with random animols, swimming and annoying reyu.
Personalety: Has trust issues, insecure and sensitive, very kind most times and protective, She has also has a phobia of abandonment.
Good at: Understanding animols, Fighting and sense certain things, her body is developed has a wolf so she has good earing, sense of smell and she can be strangelt fast, her atmosfiere is ussually during night but her sleep schedule obbligates to make her sleep during night time.
Worst at: Controlling herself and her emotions espescially anger, her ears get hurt by loud noises and she dosent know how to transform into her wolf form for more than 2 minutes, shes also trash at comunicating (As in she could be dislexic and no one would know).

ALSO THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE, DEATH, LOTS OF GORE AND STUFF LIKE THAT, I WILL NOT PUT WARNINGS IN ANY CHAPTER SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BOOK PLEASE BE CAREFOOL.