MEET THE HERO

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my second Fanfic based on the Kill la kill Universe, this time is crossing paths with BAKI-DOU. You the READER, will be one of the many sons that Yujiro Hanma has across the world and in the future you will engage in a romantic relationship with Satsuki, here's a little info about you:

------Y/N HANMA---- 

{In this part, play the next song, cuz you are going to create your own character}

Age: 20 years old.

Nationality: Half Japanese / Half ( Your country)

Fight Style: None in particular, he can use many differents styles (Judo, Kick boxing, Karate, Kung Fu, Wrestling, etc.)

Body: He has a muscular body, eyes (the color of your eyes), Hair (Your favorite hair style), beard (its optional only if you like), height : 185cm weight : 95kg, Scars (optional, in any part of your body), tattoos (Optional as well).

[If you are lazy to imagine your own avatar, use this one]

Personality: The protagonist is a young adult who always choose the easy way in life, he doesn't like to put too much effort in doing things he doesn't have any interest, on the contrary if it is something he likes , he gives his 1000% to achive his goal.

He likes to work out every day and tends to kick some butts from the idiots who dare to piss him off.

Y/N likes to listen (Your favorite music), his favorite food is (Your favoriote food), he likes play video games on his Play station 5 (your favorite video games). He hang out with his pals from time to time but he doesnt have many friends due to his battle tendency but those who have a friendship with him , are like brothers and sisters to him.

Regarding his taste in women, the female must be a strong willed, hot-tempered, long hair if possible.

He finished high school and made it to the 3rd semester of college before dropping out.He likes to mess around with mechanical things like cars and motorcycles mainly, it's his second hobby.

Background: When he was in the Arizona prision, he wanted to test his might againts Oliva Biscuit and Jun Guevaru but he didnt had the chance because those who want to fight them first must get a ticket since those who wants to dethrone Mr. Unchained and Mr.Second are too many and Y/N considered that waiting that long is a huge pain in the ass.

He wishes to fight againts his father and beat him for all the pain he has caused to Y/N and his mother.

Y/N has already met his half brothers Baki and Jack in the past, He was lucky enough to fought with one of them in a certain tournament, but the result was not what he expected.

When he saw Raygo in Arizona, He thought for a moment if he should accept her offer to release him from prison in exchange for attending her daughter's academy, but after seeing a photo of Satsuki, something about her caught his attention and he decided to accept Raygo proposal with some conditions : He could skip classes ,not do any homework and last and most important, he can do whatever he wants as long as he keep an eye on Satsuki and report her behaviour to Ragyo from time to time.

And that will be all for the moment, more will be explained about this cross over in future chapters, you can expect bloody fights and many comical events along with an epic storyline.

Also, some chapters will focusing mainly on the BAKI side of the crossover but mostly everything will happen in Honnouji.

HASTA LA VISTA BABY.