Chapter 2 : 最大トーナメント編 (Maximum Tournament Part two)

Author's note: I forgot to mention something important in previous episodes, during the events of the maximum tournament, Nui Harime has not yet lost her right eye, the events that start in the Kill la Kill anime have not yet happened, but Don't worry guys, we'll be there soon.

I also take the opportunity to mention that i will not tell the maximum tournament matches with the exception of those in which the protagonist participates.

....................................................................................................................................

Narrator: The match between Kengo Misaki and Mike Quinn has officially started. Mitsunari Tokugawa and Yuujirou Hanma are arguing over who will be the winner. Though Yuujirou quickly got bored of the current match and decided to go out and pick a fight outside the Tokyo dome.

Returning with our protagonist, Nui introduced herself to our protagonist and decided to have a "nice chat with him" in order to know each other a little better.

Y/N: Here take it * he hands her a strawberry popsicle*.

Nui: *She giggled* Thank you, you are so sweet, you know that?

Y/N: Tell me something I don't know cutie pie.

Nui: *she chuckle* So you are from [Your country] huh? and you say that your uncle was the first person who taught you how to fight?

Y/N: He is one of the strongest luchadores (wrestlers) that ever existed, look , I have a picture of him when he was young on my cell phone. *he shows her an image from his photo gallery*.

 *he shows her an image from his photo gallery*

Nui: Sugoi! he looks strong.

Y/N: You bet he was and he still is strong. His nickname is EL FUERTE (the strong man). He used to be very famous when he was in his prime, but due to some injuries he suffered in his career as luchador, now he runs his own restaurant , Although he spends more time in his gym, training the future legends of the ring.

Nui: How interesting Y/N kun, and tell me what about your parents? Are they also good at fighting like you?

Y/N: They.............. i don't really want to talk about them, sorry cutie.

Nui inner thoughts: So you don't want to talk about the ogre, huh? from what I can see through your facial expression, something unpleasant must have happened between your mother and Yuujirou Hanma, Ragyo sama could take advantage of this.

Nui: I see, don't worry Y/N kun, it's okay if you don't want to tell me.

Y/N: * He stands up* how about we take a little walk outside the dome? I'd like to go to the nearest convenience store and buy some air freshener spray, the waiting room stinks awful and I can't stand being there for long without feeling like throwing up.