Chapter 3: 最大トーナメント(Maximum Tournamet part Three)

Narrator: This episode picks up right where the previous one left off, Patrick Dulton leaping forward to attack Y/N with a powerful flying kick. However, his opponent did nothing to dodge his attack and instead stood waiting for him.

The young Hanma had already dealt with this type of attack before, his uncle's teachings paid off because our hero knew how to deal with this situation perfectly well and without being damaged.

Patiently, he waited until his opponent was a couple of centimeters away from him before executing his counterattack.

[Play the next OST for this match]

Y/N: What a good kick Dulton! but to your bad luck, you used it on the wrong guy! *he jump forward in the direction of his opponent*

Dulton: what the fuck?!

Narrator: Y/N took advantage of the small opening that dulton showed when seeing that his opponent also jumped high to attack him head on.

Twisting his body like a contortionist, Y/N barely dodged Dulton's kick and instead, grabbed his waist and quickly slammed him to the ground, causing a small crater in the floor.

Dulton: Agghhhh!

Commentator: This is simply incredible people! Y/N Managed to turn the tables thanks to his knowledge in Wrestling!

Could Dulton recover from the tremendous blow he suffered?!

Narrator: The public got exited and applauded Y/N's feat. While in the Byakko corner, the shin shin kai team briefly talked about their friend's match.

Katou: Holy cow! What an incredible ability to contort his body Rodriguez has. I guess he must be one of those wrestlers with aerial techniques to achieve something like that.

Katsumi: I have seen some performances of Mexican wrestlers who have come to Japan and unlike the Americans, they focus on aerial grappling, for this they lean heavily on the ring ropes to execute their movements, they are usually quick and precise in submitting their rival.

Doppo: And not only that, they also have a lot of elasticity which allows them to flex their body in such a way that they can escape from difficult situations, just as we have just seen.

Katsumi Inner Toughts: Interesting, you are quite a box of surprises Rodriguez, I would have liked to face you in this tournament, it is a pity that Retsu defeated me.

Narrator: Back with our protagonist, he climbed on one of the dividing wooden walls to hear the audience cheer him on.

As his admirers yelled at him to finish off his opponent, he quickly turned around with a little jump without moving from where he was standing to see his opponent again still lying on the ground.