💖✨~Part 3~✨💖

✨~Authors Note~✨

I just want to say that I am so happy that I made it to 373 views I am almost to my goal of 1k!Anyways I just wanted to let you know that now go ahead read I just wanted to let you know that!(THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 721 VIEWS EEEEK!"

✨~Tyler POV~✨

So today was the day when me and the girls where going to Hollywood, but we didn't know that 4 town was going to Hollywood for their concert, sense we where pack already packed up we went to the airport I had my glasses and my favorite sweater which I am gonna describe it so the sweater was a coffee light brown sweater which no one was able to see my hands and a type of aesthetic kind of dark brown pants and white sneakers sense I never got my shoes dirty.Anyways we got on the airplane and we got first class but the thing was we thought there was nobody gonna be there with us but we where wrong.And then 4 town walked in to first class it was so awkward because me and the girls kept staring at 4 town right in the eyes and then I put my hand on my head(this is what he looked like 🤦🏽And this was Abby🙎🏻‍♀️ Miriam looked like this 🤷🏼‍♀️ Priya was like 🫤 Mei looked like a tomato like this😡) we had different faces(let's say the Abby and mei where backwards rq)(4 town looked like this 😰)I looked like I was about to loose my mind so I said some random words and sat down and connected my AirPods to my phone and put music and calmed down.Miriam and Mei sat together me and priya sat together and then Abby sat alone because she wanted to.It was really awkward really it was quite until Abby yelled at me and the girls and said to us to play t or d with her and so we did then she said"Tyler t or d"and I said "d"and she said "I dare you to disconnect your AirPods and put the song your hearing and put it full volume so everyone on first class hears it!"and so I did I was hearing a song called boyfriend by Dove Cameron.And then 4 town turned around and heard and then it was so awkward and the girls started laughing which I laughed along.

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home
What are the chances? Everyone's dancing
And he's not with youThe universe must have divined this
What am I gonna do
Not grab your wrist?I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fitI could be a better boyfriendI don't need to tell you twice
All the ways he can't suffice
If I could give you some advice
I would leave with me tonightThe universe must have divined this, mmm, mmm
Ladies first, baby, I insistI could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fitI could be a better boyfriend than himI could be a better boyfriendI never would have left you alone
Here on your own glued to your phone
Never would have left you alone
For someone else to take you homeI could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus you know my clothes would fitI could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

✨~Aaron Z~✨

So after we where standing there staring at some of are classmates from school they where staring like they where so angry and they thought they where the only one in first class we where just staring like we saw ghosts.After a while we sat down after seeing Tyler sit down and connect his AirPods me and the boys went to find a spot to sit so we sat at the front, then after a while we heated a song and we turned around then they looked at us I felt that Tyler was embarrassed which made it feel awkward and then they started laughing, I thought they where weird, but I kept asking myself"why are they here on a ride to Hollywood and on first class tho".But, then after that happened I was tired so I fell asleep.