💗✨~Part 5~✨💗

✨<Authors note~✨
Well hello there I'm back and I'm continue this damn cringy story I had to re-read this just to figure out what I was writing about again.But anyways go ahead and read, hope you like it.
I don't think I'll be that long this time 😭

♡~Aaron Z POV~♡
     I saw Tyler fall asleep again on my shoulder, I started to realize how he falls asleep so fast on my shoulders, I didn't really care but I thought do I have certain smell that makes he fall asleep on me or isn't because I'm always so warm, then I turned off my phone feeling tired, I took Tyler upstairs I realized my room is closer to the stairs an I'm to lazy to go put him in his room, so I took him to my room and laid him down without waking him up. (Obviously his lazy ass can't take Tyler to his room.) then I laid next to Tyler wrapping my arms around him while falling asleep.

♡~Tyler's POV~♡
Time: 8:40
     I woke up and realized I wasn't in my bed, then I felt arms around me, I then started opening my eyes trying to adjust my eye to the light which was hard for me, then once my eyes adjusted I saw I was in Aaron's room and he had his arms around me I literally started blushing hard, then after my blushing momment there I decided to slowly stand up without waking him up, I moved my legs out through his arms, after I got my whole body out of his grip, I stood up off the bed and tiptoes outside of his from and closed the door quietly then I walked downstairs, then Priya said randomly"you need to cut your hair, fr"I then said"I already know that, I will soon." Abby then said"you always say you will but you never do!" Priya then agreed I then said"I know i always say something but never do it, I have a reason for not doing certain things"Priya then said "true" then I asked "where's mei and Miriam their always in the kitchen at this time?"Abby then said"there both making out with each other in Miriam's bedroom." I then said"oh, explains a lot."Priya then said"here's your breakfast"I than said"thanks, and also where are the other 4town members? "Abby than said their asleep still."I then said"okay"I then finished eating and went to the living room to watch some tv, until I saw a picture of me when i kissed Aaron z at the park.I was shook, Abby and Priya walked in and their faces looked like they where about to die, at this point I didn't know what to do anymore.....

✨~Authors note~✨
     I'm sorry that I left y'all without a part 5 but I was very tired at the time and lazy to write a story, but now that I came back I feel so cringed at myself right now because like, Wtf is this story the other parts where so fucking cringy like bro what was the
Tyler:"I didn't wanna eat because I eat cutely"
BITCH WTF WAS THAT AND AND 💀💀💀💀
I can't that was so funny still makes me laugh i literally love this story sm because elf that one part I literally had to re-read this whole story, because I literally had to skip to part 4 because that part was way cringier and funny😂😂😂😂 anyways thanks for all the views and support!!!!💗💗💗
I LOVE YALL!
💗~word count 604~💗