💗✨~Part 6~✨💗

✨~Authors Note~✨
HEY YALL IM READY TO START AGAIN AFTER I LOST MOTIVATION BUT LIKE YO AM BACK!!!!
GET READY CAUSE THIS IS JUST AARON Z POV!

♡~Aaron z POV~♡
It was 7:30am I saw how Tyler wasn't next to m no more so I stood up and opened the door, I started walking downstairs when I saw Priya in the kitchen, I ain't going to lie she looked stressed she didn't even look that stressedshe look like she saw a full whole ghost.

I went to ask her what was wrong "yo what's wrong?you look horrible..."I said she then looked at me and said"you might want to go check the living room...."I was confused at first until I walked over to the living room.My jaw dropped.I thought this was the end of my career, I was dead.My whole family must have heard of this aswell, I'm ducking dead!!!!I thought to myself.

I saw how bad Tyler was shaking he even dropped the whole bowl of ramen he was eating, Abby dropped her juice all over the floor, and I was in shock, until the unexpected happened...Robaire came out of his room and down the stairs he then looked straight into my direction I was fully dead he made a sign for me to go over to him, I had no choice but to go with him, as we walked up the stairs to a place where no one would hear our conversation.

He started by treating me like a child he was disciplining me he was telling me on how I'd I got caught again my whole career would end, I then said to him"Bro calm down, we need to figure out a plan instead of you just yelling at me and telling me what to do." I said, then Robaire looked at me and signed he said"your right, I shouldn't be arguing with you with something that isn't your fault, we should come up with a plan that should fix this issue up"Robaire said, I nodded at him we started discussing something,until the rest of the band came in, they asked what we where doing I told them what we where doing and they helped us out a little on what else we should do to fix this problem I have up after a while we figured something out but Tyler had a different reaction to this problem or rumor.

✨~Authors note~✨
God I'm back with more ideas I love you guys so much for all the support, I never thought my story would be one of the top 10 ranking!THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE IT THIS IS MY FIRST ATPRY ON WATPAD AND I LITERALLY SO MUXH SUPPORT I LOCE YALL SO MUXH I DONT CARE HOW MUCH I WILL BE SAYING I LOVE YOU!!!!!

   but thank you so much!
I will always have these memories somewhere in my heart, thank you!

   I'm also apologize for saying this I might change my mind but I might discontinue this story because I feel like turning red is getting a bit old but don't worry it's not my final decision!I might continue it don't worry!!!

✨~word count 546~✨