Chapter 0 "When Someone leave Your Life, You won't stop loving Them"

•Easy to say Hello, Hard to say Goodbye•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

A smile grew on His Face, A Little 5 year old Eagle named "Speedy" He had just finished His Drawing of Himself, His Mother and His Father and He was pretty proud about The Picture.

He ran out of His Room and He ran straight into His Parents bedroom because He was so excited to show His Parents The Drawing of Himself and His Parents.

When He slowly open The door with the biggest smile that any 5 year old can bring, Sure, Speedy's was the biggest, But His smile soon into a frown once He saw that Both of His Parents were aguring back and forth.

Speedy was now confused, worried and a little scared because He never seen His Parents fight in front of His own eyes before and It wasn't pretty to watch at all and--

"GOD! I HATE YOU!" His Father Screamed towards His Mother, His Mother stopped there and She just looked at Speedy's Father, Tears started to come into Her eyes, Speedy's Father didn't even say anything at all, He just left the room without a word.

Speedy watched as His Father was grabbing His Suitcase.

What was happening? Why is Speedy's Father was getting His Suitcase? Did He actually mean it to Speedy's Mother like that?

All of Those thoughts were telling Speedy inside of His Head, Speedy turn around and He saw His Mother in tears while sitting on The bed.

It truly broke Speedy's heart when He saw His Mother was crying, He just wanted to show His Parents the drawing that He made, But now....Everything's gone so wrong for Today and It will be a nasty scar for everyone involved in This Family.

Speedy almost let tears come into His eyes but than He fight The tears and decided to cheer His Mother and Father Up by showing The Drawing and making more.

Speedy smiled and He followed His Father, His Father was standing Outside with His Suitcase packed with everything He needs, He had His Arms crossed with a pretty pissed off Face.

Speedy ran outside and He gently pulled His Pant but His Father didn't even knowledge His own Son.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look! I made a drawing of You, Mama and Me--" Speedy Said but--

"GO AWAY SPEEDY! I AM BUSY!" Speedy's Father Screamed at Him, Speedy couldn't fight the tears, Tears quickly came into His eyes and He slowly back away from His Father, His Father wasn't even bothered or Sorry about Yelling at His own Son.

Speedy saw A Flock of Other Birds who can fly, They all safely landed on The ground and in front of Speedy's Father.

"Ready to go?" The Pilot Asked and Speedy's Father nodded His Head and He was about to leave His Wife and His Son once and for all.

"Daddy? What is going on?" Speedy Asked His Father

His Father didn't say anything, He just looked down, still having that pissed off face.

"Speed, Take care of Your Mother" His Father Said and than The Flock and His Father started to fly away, Tears came into Speedy's eyes when He saw His Father was flying away.

"Good-bye...Daddy..." Speedy Said as tears came down falling His Cheeks.

Speedy walked into His Home and Walked into His Mother's bedroom, Once He did, He saw His Mother was still crying and sitting on the bed.

He walked over and--

"Mama? Is Daddy gonna come back?" Speedy Asked

Speedy's Mother gently picked Him Up and Hold Him close and Hugged Him Tighty as She cried softly.

"Mama, Daddy wanted Me to take good care of You, So I will" Speedy Said.

His Mother looked at Him and She gave Him a kiss on the forehead and She nodded Her head as She looked proud of Her Son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(4 years later)

Who would know that This Death could've happened, A Young 9 Year old Canary Named "Beatrice" or "Bea" for short, Bea just lost Her Father due to a terrible accident.

Her Mother was extremely broken and upset when She found out that Her Husband was dead, She had so much anger inside Her, She started to blame Her own Daughter even though it was Bea's Fault one bit.

Over all of The Years, She became Abusive, Neglected and A Terrible Mother towards Bea when Her Husband died.

Bea always wondered Why Her Mother just hated Her all of a sudden for No reason whats-so-ever, Bea became more quieter, more independent and more tougher since She never wanted to become like Her Mother because that was Her biggest fear.

She never wanted to be like Her Mother, Never wanted to find Her True Love or Be A Burden to anyone, She became so angry with Herself more, She just couldn't blame but Herself and never loved Herself anymore since over the past years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Both Speedy and Bea don't wanted to become like Their Parent:

Speedy doesn't want to become like His Father

Bea doesn't want to become like Her Mother

They may have the same goal but They both have different personality.

Speedy is pretty friendly, A Little Shy and Awkward, Goofy and Nice, While Bea is very quiet, distant, a little strict but on the inside, She's pretty positive.

They both are gonna realized what Their Goals are and what They need to do because A Journey is gonna get Them to come together as One.

Their Love One may have left Them but They will realized that They are gonna have love for each other like There is no other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Get Ready Everyone, This is gonna be One Big Adventure for You all, One You turn The Next Chapter, There isn't turning back now.

This is The Story of "Before Happily Ever After" (A Speedy and Bea's Love Story)

I hope You all enjoy This story and also Please go and check out My Other Top Wing Story first before reading This One, I guess and Later I will probably make My own Top Wing Snippet.

Love You all and see You all later.