Chapter 4 "For the love of a free day"

◇A free day is better with friends◇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

It was the next day and things had gotten more interesting, or more stressful for Bea, from the start where She got ready and met up with Speedy, James and Wind, RIO has been constantly eyeing on Her from a distant or class and Bea wasn't a big fan of it.

She just wanted to punch RIO in the face for keep eyeing on Her and making Her feel uncomfortable, and it even made Speedy, James and Wind uneasy as well, She truly don't get why RIO was just eyeing on Her for no reason, this whole thing was getting creepy and Bea felt the most uncomfortable when it's RIO for everyone's sakes.

Anyways, It had been a week since Speedy, Beatrice, James and Wind had been at the academy and They love being at the academy.

Today was an interesting day for everyone because this day was a free day, no classwork or school, everyone can just hang out in the school or outside of the school, since only on saturdays and sundays is a free day, just like every other normal day.

So, Speedy, Beatrice, James and Wind took this as an opportunity to hang out more and go more exploring around campus ground...or more like academy grounds. The four friends then went outside behind the academy and saw a huge forest with a dirt but yet neat path.

The four friends all looked at each other with happy, adventurous and daredeviling expressions on their faces, They all couldn't wait to explore of the forest that They have never explored before.

"Are You guys explorers?" Speedy asked, Beatrice chuckled, Wind smirked and James just scoffed while smiling.

"What kind of question was that, Speed?" James asked. "Speed" was the nickname that James called Speedy just for fun.

Speedy had a playful smile on His face.

"Well~ just asking, unless You are not for it," Speedy said playfully.

"Oh no, He didn't!" Wind said and both Her and Beatrice giggled.

"Oh really now? You messed with the wrong bird, pal!" James said.

"So how about this? The first one who gets to the end of the path wins! The last who gets to the end of the path—" James explained and—

"IS A ROTTEN FEATHER!" The four friends yelled happily and there They all off, running along the path and striaght into the woods. No one had noticed that The four friends had ran off into the forest, expect for two birds in question.

The first one was watching out from the window in His office, smiling proudly and chuckling softly as He watch His students having the time in Their life once They all ran into the forest.

The second one was watching from the distant with nothing but an expressionless face, He didn't say or do anything until He started to walk towards into the forest.

~♤~♤~♤~

As He was watching from up above in His office window, He heard His door opened, He turned around and saw—

"Ah! Good morning sir! Lovely day for a good free day, isn't it?" Cjay asked with a smile.

"I suppose," He said and—

"How is Your morning so far, Inspector eagle-eye?" Cjay asked.

"It has been alright," Inspector eagle-eye said and He walked over, stand right next to Cjay and watched out the window with Him.