Chapter 2 "Love is just as hurt as Pain"

"Love is still pain if You ruin it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bea's POV:

It was the end of The school day and I was sharing a room with Whirlwind and The Two of Us are getting along pretty good and We've became good friends.

Right now, Wind is in The shower and I am in My bedroom and just looking at Myself in the mirror, I was gently rubbing The Bruise that My Mother gave Me before I came to the Academy.

I tried so hard to fight back the tears because The so much hatred that My Mother thinks of Me, I Honestly don't hate Her, I still love Her, Even Though She just abuse Me and Hurt Me all The Time.

She mostly blame Me for My Father's death even though He actually died from a terrible accident and It wasn't even My Fault, But I guess She is still heart broken as well as I am.

I just wish She can just open Her eyes and realized what She is doing to Me, I just hate it, She made Me realized that I can't fall in love because I am so scared to become like Her, The Multiple Drinks and Dates She has been on, She later gets break Up with Them or Gets Dump, She just had to drink to escape The Pain, She is in.

In Love?
.
.
.
In Love?
.
.
.
What is love exactly?

I don't think that word exists in That dictionary that I have in My Head, I use to know what love is but now, I don't even think the word "Love" exists anymore.

Speedy...

What does He know about love? Doesn't He have Two Parents who love Him to death? How does He know that There is love in This world?

God! This doesn't make any sense at all! I just hate it! How can He feel love?!

How can He be so nice to Me? Does that mean I need to loosen Up a little? He makes Me feel so happy, His Stupid and funny personality always make Me laugh, He is Honestly the sweetest one I have ever met.

Am I falling for Him because I love His Personality and The way Who He is? Doesn't He have flaws too? I mean Everyone has flaws, Right?

Even I do too.

Damn it! This just doesn't make sense, Do I have a right to feel love? Should I go agaisnt My Mother's Rules? I don't know what to do when It comes to Speedy.

"Speeedy...I like it...I have feelings for You...I hope You have them for Me too..." I Said

There I said it.

I'm telling the truth, Whenever I see Speedy, I can see everything, Even Love but doesn't He love Me back? Is There a chance for Hope and Faith?

Damn, Now what is Hope and Faith?

Does words don't exist in My Dictionary either, This is stressful enough to figure out what love is.

Maybe Just one word for a day at a time.

"I knew it!" Said A Familiar Voice.

I jumped and I turn around and I saw Wind and She had the most biggest smile on Her Face in The world, I didn't know there was such a thing as The Biggest smile in The world.

"You like Speedy too! You Two were made for each other!" Wind Said.

Wind must've gotten out of The shower and Quickly got dressed and heard everything of what I said.

"You heard everything?" I Asked

"Well I did heard that You like Speedy and have feelings for Him, Soooo...YES I HEARD EVERYTHING!" Wind Said and She was laughing too.