Chapter 1 "When I saw You, My World lit Up"

♡ Love will come, Love will go♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Years Later)

Speedy's POV:

It was 6:30 am in the morning and Today, I am going to Top Wing Academy to be a Cadet There, Honestly, My Mother wants to be a great cadet at Top Wing Academy and So do I.

I grabbed My School Bag and I was about to out the Door but than--

"Speedy!" My Mother called out and I turn around and looked at Her.

"Yea, Mom?" I Asked and She gave Me a hug and a kiss and I smiled.

"Speedy, Please make Me a promise" Said My Mother and--

"Um Okay, What is it?" I Asked

She looked at Me dead in the eyes and She hold both of My Wings together and She smiled at Me.

"Promise Me that You are going to be a great young eagle, Better than Your Father, You will find Your True Love, Be The Best One ever and Never ever leave Them in Their lives" My Mother Said as tears were in Her eyes.

"I promise, Mom" I Said with a smile.

I know that I am 12 and I am not really interested finding My True Love yet but I keep My promises to The Love Ones I hold most dear and never break them.

She gave Me another kiss and She smiled.

"Now, You better go to school before You'll be late" My Mother Said and I nodded My Head and I walked over to the door and I turn My head back to look at My Mother and I gave Her a smile and a wave "Goodbye" and I walked out of The House and straight to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

I made it to school just in time along made it to class, My First Period of The Day.

My Teacher's name is CJay and to Me? CJay is kinda of a funny name because He is a BlueJay but I guess it is what it is.

I looked to My Left and Two Seats down, There was A Young Yellow Canary Bird, She had almost the same blue eyes like Me and She is pretty cute if You think about it, My Eyes were only focus on Her.

"Alright Everyone, You are all gonna pair Up into Groups and Getting to know each other" Cjay Said, My Teacher.

I stand Up and I started to walk over to the yellow canary bird who was now playing with Her Pencil and She looked at Me.

When She looked at Me, I felt like someone pulled My heart out of My chest, My Cheeks were really warm and I feel like My inside voice was screaming.

The Canary Bird looked confused.

"You...alright?" She Asked

"Yeah! Yes...I am" I Said

"Than Why are Your Cheeks pink?" She Asked

"Probably because It is kinda hot in air" I Said

"But...The Windows are open and There is a breeze" She Said

"So There is..." I Said while Scratching The back of My neck and She giggled a little.

"Wow...I...Uh...I am...a...Terrible Talker to talk to...Already...heh" I Said

"Yeah...Not that hard to tell from the way You talk and the way you act around...Me" She Said

I chucked nervously.