chapter 1

Your pov

I was on the buss heading home from school its my senior year of high school and it was nearing summer which means your gonna have to lock your self in you room all day, as the buss pulled up to your house I grabbed my bag and got off the buss. I walked in and instantly get called a slur from my drunk mother "Where the hell have you been FAG!" My mother yelled from the living room. "I've been at school mah." I replied quietly walking up stairs to my room. I threw my stuff on the floor and grabbed my phone while climbing out the window, onto the roof and played music while watching the sun go down. Ill worry about homework later.

I see fathers car pull up into the driveway I climb to the other side of the roof hoping he didn't see me. Now mother was a lot worse when she wasn't drunk but since mother was drunk father would possibly take it out on me. I lay on the roof spacing out when I hear father calling out my name. I climb back into my room only to get punched into the floor. "Your pathetic." He said with hate, I try standing up but get kicked in the stomach. I was waiting for another blow but no pain came, I look up to see father on the floor with a knife in his back.

I garb my school bag, dumping it out and putting the important stuff in there like phone charger, clothes, binders, boxers, ect. I ran downstairs to see a guy in a feminine mask shoot my mother in the head. With no hesitation I run out the back door and run into the forest that was next to my house as I started to run out of breath and slow down and find a tree to sit by for the time being.

??? Pov

I shot (y/n)'s mom in the head, I look up to see (y/n) run out the back door with a back pack full of stuff. I chased after him, He starts to slow down and slide down a tree. Caching his breath he seems calm even though I just killed his parents. I slowly walk up to where he was and he seemed like he lost the will to keep fighting, he looked me dead in the eyes his (e/c) eyes filled with a mix of fear, anger, and defeat. I gently place my hand on his cheek and softly rubbed to calm him down which seemed to work a little.

"If your gonna kill me just do it." He said as he grabbed my hand with the gun he placed it on his head. I put the gun away and grabbed his bag and slung it over my shoulders, I bent back down and picked him up and carried him back to the mansion.

¤~Time skip~¤

I arrived at the mansion walking in and bringing (y/n) to the living room, I set him down gently setting his bag on the floor next to him I grab a paper and right in bold letters DON'T TUCH - Masky
I walk up stairs and knock on slenders office door. "come in child." I hear from the other side of the door, I walk in and stand infront of his desk. "Sir I found this boy (y/n) I was wond- "he can stay as long as he signs the form, and I trust your judgment you are one of the proxy I know to make smart decisions." He interrupted me, he hands me the clipbord with the contract along with physical and mental health history and medication you are or were currently on. I nodded my head and walk out of slender's office and back down stairs to see (y/n) untouched. I pick him up and carry him up to my room and lay him on my bed, I put the clipboard on the bed side and his bag on the floor.

¤~Next morning~¤

Your pov

I wake up in a room that I don't recognize, I guess last night wasn't a dream. I sit up and look around the room and see a clipboard with a pen next to it I pick up both materials and look over the papers. Please sign here to except the role of a proxy. That means you will do as asked by Slenderman, you will not kill another proxy, you will go on missions either by yourself or with fellow peers. Sign here your name below

Why the hell not I have nothing better to do. I go to sign my name but the pen pricked my thumb and something tould me the blood was my signature. I smeared my blood on the paper and go to the next page I look for a pencil in your bag and to my luck there was one stuck in my bag, I look over the second paper.

Do you take any medication yes/no
Prescription.                                                                                                         

Do you have any history with depression or self harm yes/no

Gender/pronouns:                                                                            

Do you have allergies to any kind of medication yes/no.                                       

I filled out all the information, when it came down to the depression and self harm I hesitated before selecting yes, I  grab my phone and explore the place and end up down stairs in the living room. I walk up to the masked guy from last night. "Who do I give this too." I said rather quietly trying not to draw attention to my self. "Here, follow me ill bring you to his office." He said while holding my hand "he's kinda cute." I think to my self. He lead me to a set of big doors. The masked guy infront of me  knocked on the door. "Come in." He brought me to who I believed to be Slenderman. "Ah, have you filled out the forms." Slenderman said with a hint of joy in his voice. "yes sir, here you go." I say as I hand him the pen and clipboard. "That should be all then, you will be staying with Masky until either there is an available room or if you wish to stay with him you can." Slenderman informed you, you nodded your head and walked out with who you believed to be Masky.

(Thanks for reading♡)