chapter 5 (the offer pt.2)

Tims pov:

(Y/n) has been on the roof more often and has refused to come down, I've even tried the snuggel, candy, stuffed animal, movie night, and midnight walk methods and he still won't get off the roof. I'm genuinely worried because he hasn't eaten anything for the past 3 or 4 days, I finally am left with one option. Tough love, I grab a leftover pizza and pop it in the microwave. When it beeps I grab it out quickly and make my way to the front door, I climb up the banister and onto the roof. He seems to be blasting music in his ear buds because he hasn't notice me, I slowly make my way behind where he was laying. I sat down right above him but he still didn't seem to notice me, I grab the pizza and wave it in his face. He looked up and took out his ear buds, I gestured to the food in my hand. "I'm not hung-" "I didn't ask if you were hungry." I know it was kinda mean but I have to do this, he took the pizza from me and ate it and laid back so we were in the position of me sitting cress cross with his head in my lap. I ran my hand through his hair hopping it will calm him down, tears ran down his cheeks but no emotion to be found. I lead down and kissed his forehead, he looked up with his cute chubby cheeks puffed out. "hey, (y/n) you up there!" Ej yelled from the rather sad thing we called a porch, I stand up and look over the gutters. "What do you want." "I wanted to apologize that's what I want. Not only that I have a surprise for them." Ej said rather enthusiastic about this so I had to beg (y/n) to come off the roof. After 30 begs and 1 bribe I got him to come off the roof for a bit, I walk him inside and into the kitchen. "So (y/n) i was thinking what if u gave you top surgery!" " REALLY! wait... this is a trick I can tell so no." "No trick, just as apologie for what happened." Ej reassured (y/n)

Your pov

"Fine, but if I wake up with no kidney I'm gonna personally punch you." I said standing my ground hoping he'll take my tough guy act, all three of us walk into the Medic room.(sorry idk what you would call it) I sat on the table as Tim sat in one of thoughs school chairs you would see at pre-K, Ej walked infront of me and tested my body to make sure it was safe to put me under. After all that he injected some kind of drug to knock me out while he performed surgery.

¤~After the surgery~¤

"Where am I?" I asked still basically high, I tried to sit up but Tim pushed my cheat down onto the table. "Hi~" I say getting Tims attention. "I love you~" "I love you too" he says trying not to laugh, few minutes later the drugs where off. "MASKY!" I yelled alarming him Slightly."Whats wrong?!?" "I HAVE NO TITTIES!!!" "are you still high?" " no..." I hug him nuzzling my face into his chest. "I lo-" "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Toby yells as he slides into the living room alarming us we all go down stairs to see Zalgo walking towards the mansion, I dash to Sally and Lazari putting Sally on my shoulders and holding Lazari like a baby. I practically run into the door to the basement but stop just I time, Tim is close behind me as I run down the stairs skipping a few steps here and there I put Lazari down and let Sally get off my shoulders I sat them in a little pillow fort. "Stay here, if it comes down to it there's a bat behind you if a demon finds there way down here ok." They nod there heads in sync, I was about to go back to the stairs. "Where are you going?" "Out there they need my help" "nope, your still recovering from the top surgery." "MASKY WE COULD ALL DIE I NEED TO HELP!" "YOU CAN HELP BY STAYING HERE!" He yells speed walking upstairs and locking us in "GOD FUCKING DAMIT MASKY!" I tried so many ways to get out but nothing worked to my surprise, I walk over to the girls and set with them pulling up a Disney movie on my phone for them to watch. I looked up trying to listen for any signs of distress, I had my phone volume very low so I could hear. " (y/n) I'm hungry." Sally says looking dead into my eyes, I checked my pockets and thank God there was a snack for them too share.

¤~Hours later~¤

I hear the door unlocked, both of the kiddos are asleep. I reach my hand back to grab the bar until I see BEN walk down and look as if he was gonna cry, I stand up tilting his chin up to face me. "I'm so sorry (y/n)." Is all he said then handed me Tim's mask. "Haha real funny BEN."  " I'm not fucking with you." Is all it took for me to drop to my knees and lose all emotion, tears streamed down my face. BEN handed me the mask and took the girls upstairs, I curled up into a ball holding his mask to my chest as I practically screamed. Hoodie tried getting me to stand up but I didn't even attempt to, he picked me up and carried me to my room. Once he left I grabbed the blade from under my pillow and cut my arm until it was just covered in blood, but that wasn't enough for me so I cut my other arm. I opened my window thinking about my life. "You can bring him back." Lazari said from behind me I whip around to look at her, she walks over to me and closes my window. She grabbed my hand and led me out side, she picked up a shovel and dug out a man sized hole. She took his mask from me and gently sat it in the hole gently, she then covered it and got out a potion bottle. She flung some onto the grave like thing, as she was putting the led back on I was losing hope fast she sat down next to me. "  just give it a second, sometimes depending on how bad the death was it will take from a minute to a hour for him to come back." She reassured me, about 30 minutes pass and I'm not gonna move until I'm in his arms again. Lazari went inside after a minute or two because she was getting tired, I sat there praying to a God that I don't believe in. "Please bring him back to me, PLEASE!" I raised my head hopping for some kind of movement, the hour was almost up and I was losing hope fast. I looked down bowing my head, Hoodie walked out and sat next to me not saying a word. Staring at the 'grave' he pulled me into a hug he was sobbing while I had no emotion, I looked up to see the dirt turn red. I gently get Hoodie off of me, I started to dig with my bear hands. Hoodie joined me shortly after, when I saw his hand rais up like a zombie would I pulled his arm out and Tim was sitting and gasping for air. I takel him with a hug, he raps his hands around my lower back. "Don't ever leave me again." "I Don't plan on it."

(NO THIS IS NOT THE END THERE ARE MORE STORIES TO COME CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!)