chapter 2

( hello there everyone! Guess what I'm still alive! I was so busy with school and other personal issues, sorry for keeping y'all wait )

" oh my goodness, my sweet little creature said his first word!!" Says an excited Enji , the man in question was twirling around with his one year old in hand , his four children were also partying " it is a wonderful day , we have gotten two good news today " Natsuo says referring to shoot getting his quirk and izuku speaking.

The mood was soon broken by a drunk woman entering the room, that woman was none other than Rei who just got home from the club she went to , she looked furious, endeavor who just noticed her presence stopped partying and looked at his wife with a smile , you could feel how proud and happy he was , but the woman didn't care , Enji soon realized that his wife wasn't happy at all so he carried shoto and Izuku to their rooms without saying a word, Touya who was also mad at his mother for ruining the moment took Fuyumi and Natsuo to their rooms and locked himself in his own room.

At this moment Rei and Enji are in their room , Rei was whipping off her heavy makeup and taking off the jewelry she was wearing, Enji was laying in bed reading a book he slowly closed the book and put it in his nightstand " you know today, Shoto got his quirk, and Izuku said his first word, it was sh-" " yeah yeah whatever, I don't care what that brat said " Rei says cutting Endeavor off , it was clear that Rei didn't love any of the children, Enji was clearly sad because of it , he played down and closed his lamp and covered himself with the blanket, rei changed and went to bed covering herself with another blanket and closed the lamp on her nightstand.

( hello again, I'm gonna try making the next chapter longer, and thank you for liking my trash )