chapter 3

It has been two year since then, touya sadly faked his death and ran far away from his family, he was sad leaving his beloved family behind tho he was glad that he left his mother who became physically abusive towards him .

Rei came back home drunk again, shoto who just woke up went to the kitchen for breakfast, but then he overheard Rei telling lies about Enji treating her badly on the phone, " mama what are you talking about, papa doesn't do anything to you " he tells his mother , Rei looked at her child with hatred she took the burning hot tea kettle and poured the water on his left side, shoto let out a sharp scream fuyumi and Natsuo rushed to the kitchen and saw Rei laughing like a maniac and shoto on the floor holding his left eye screaming and crying in pain, Natsuo took the phone and called his father who was on patrol, Fuyumi took shoto to the restroom and searched in the cabinet for the first aid kit, and she eventually found it and put a frozen bandage on his eye , and then she took him to Izuku's room and both hid with Izuku in there , Enji got home as fast as he could after he heard what happened , he looked at Rei dead in the eye and slapped her as hard as he could " how dare you do such thing to our child, you sl*t " he yelled, Rei tried to defend herself but her husband slapped her again and some doctors rushed inside and took Rei out and put her in an ambulance , Enji was on his knees crying and Natsuo went up to him and hugged him " it's okay dad , now we're happy and safe , and I bet touya is proud of what you did " he says trying to cheat his father up .

______________________( time skip to a year later )___________________

Fuyumi was taking care of Izuku inside and shoto was training alone in the training room while Natsuo was studying for an upcoming exam.

Fuyumi's POV

Izuku and I were picking flowers in the garden, when suddenly he started crying, I hurried to see why was he do upset, he was holding a little bunny that was hurt , I tried to take the bunny so we could treat it inside, but Izuku wouldn't let me near it , he hugged the fluff ball close to him and soon a bright green light shined so bright I thought I was gonna go blind , I looked at the bunny and it was healed, Izuku fainted and the bunny stayed by his side if didn't budge, when I carried Izuku to take him inside the fluff ball followed us , " Sho-Sho Natsu, help !" I yelled .

Shoto's POV

me and Natsuo came running to where Fuyumi was, we saw her carrying a passed out Izuku and a little bunny following them , Natsuo took Izuku from Fuyumi and rushed him to his room and layed him on his bed " shoto please go get me a wet towel " he says ruffling Izuku's fluffy hair, the bunny somehow managed to climb up the stairs and went to Izuku's room, I went to the kitchen and prepared what Natsuo told me to and took it to Izuku's room.

NATSUO'S POV

shoto gave me the wet towel and I placed it on Izuku's head , Fuyumi entered the room with some food for the bunny, " how is he " she asked giving the food to the bunny, " he's getting well " I say holding my youngest brother's hand " could you explain to me what exactly happened " I asked ," we were picking some flowers in the garden and he started crying while carrying this bunny who was hurt , a dark green light shined when he held it closer , and then the bunny was healed and Izuku fainted " she explained, shoto was staring at her in disbelief " how come , he's still too young to get his quirk " shoto says , I look at him then at Izuku.

No one's POV

Izuku started shifting and sat down and started looking around, he then noticed us and smiled, smile as bright as the sun , everyone in the room with him hugged him " oh my goodness , Izuku are you okay " Fuyumi asked, Izuku just nodded and then his eyes landed on the fluff ball " Bwunnyyy " he says grinning he got up and went to hug the bunny.

( hello there wonderful person reading this, I hope you liked this chapter, and thank you for reading it :])