chapter 6 2/2

" morning Fuyumi " Natsuo and shoti said eating their breakfast. The room was quiet for a while until izuku decided to break that silence " ok what's the issue why's everyone so sad and stuff, I thought you were happy we're going shopping. " izuku said slamming his hands on the table, kinda scaring katsuki and aoi, yet none of the older siblings answered " if you don't tell im gonna go ask nana." He said, natsuo looked at shoto and Fuyumi and all three nodded, shoto was the first to speak " you know how we have an older sibling? " shoto asked finally showing a bit of emotion " yeah, touya-nii died when he was younger due to his quirk " izuku said explaining what he knew " well he isn't dead. " shoto said which got the three boys shocked ( ik what you're thinking " omg this is family business, Kat and ao shouldn't be here." Well the two are like family to todoroki siblings so that's why these two are always in with the todorokis ) natsuo stood up and went to get some documents " my class was taking some tests and while I was revisiting our old house to see how I should draw the stuff, I found some police reports in dad's old study. I looked into them and I found out that the police ended the search for touya because 'Japan is too big'. " Natsuo explained looking serious which he only did when it was really important, Fuyumi then put her mug down and wiped her glasses then put them back on " so nii-san is still alive, and he's just hiding somewhere. We need you three to infiltrate U.A and go search for ***** ****** he used to be touya-nii's best friend. Be cried the hardest during his 'funeral ' so what do you say? " Fuyumi said now looking at the three dumbfounded boys in front of her " h-h-how! U.A has the best protection systems in the whole country, how do you want us to get in!" Katsuki slightly yelled " well we could use the old 'my brother for got his ___' excuse and get in. " aoi said remembering the amount of times they did it " we don't even know what he looks like . How do you want us to know who to use. You need to think idiot. " katsuki said rolling his eyes , izuku was the only one who still hadn't snapped out of it, he had so many questions, he wanted and didn't want answers at.the same time, he wanted to both hug and slap touya, he longued to just know how being close to him felt like. All his siblings told him they're stories with him, it made izuku want to go on an adventure with touya too , he shook his head and got out of his seat and went to hug Fuyumi, he hugged her tight trying not to cry with the overwhelming feeling, he thought that touya didn't like him. That why he left. Or that his brother wasn't able to be found because he took everyone's attention, but of course none of it was true, " we'll get to this later gentlemen. Right now we have...
Other important stuff to do " Fuyumi said, now carrying izuku to her room.

" fuyu-nee... " izuku said in a sad voice, Fuyumi answered him with a low hm " were me and touya-nii close when I was young...." he asked wanting it to be the only question answered " well yes. He loved you the most. He smiled at you the brightest and would always buy you and shoto toys with his savings after school " she said searching for outfits for her and izuku " i wish i could see him again " izuku said  helping her.

They all decided to walk to the mall that day, when they arrived they practically forgot why they were there and they ended up buying random stuff. " wait what were we here for again?" Natsuo asked holding at least 17 bags " oh shoot we forgot the swimming suites!" Fuyumi yelled as everyone ran to the shop where the swimming suites were getting sold.

_________( time skip cuz yo girls been living off 2 hours of sleep and coffee)_____

When they got back they saw katsuki's mother mitsuki talking the tekka the todoroki children's nana " ah look who's finally back " tekka said with her usual mean look " hey nana/ Mrs. Todoroki " they all said in unison, " take those bags up to your rooms, we're going to the lake house with the bakugous " she said as all the kids got excited, they all made their bags real quick and were all downstairs lined as if in the military, the bakugous were also there as they were all going in a big Limousin.

( hello people!!!!! As you saw i am as tired as a sloth. I also been living off coffee and 2 hours of sleep per day. And I'm sorry y'all got a senseless chapter.... but anygays hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!)