chapter 5

( hello guys and gals and non binary pals, how y'all been :] sorry I haven't posted in ages I'm just too busy with school {hell} so I wasn't able to do crap T-T but here I am , and sorry again for not posting much)

No one's POV

It was really stressful for Enji, he had to work 24/7 to keep his place as number 2 hero , he read something on the news about All might getting a month long break , with no patrols no work no nothing , just relaxing ......... again.  Of course the fire hero got mad, because all might , wasn't married nor had children to care for, why does he get to have long breaks , he even had breaks on holidays , which Enji or any other hero never got.

He tore the news paper apart and proceeded to get his phone to call his assistant " yes hello. Could you please inform the hero commission that I am gonna be taking a break from work today. " he says he then stood up and went to the changing rooms in his agency and put some casual clothes , he left the building and went to his car, it was pretty spacious, especially since he's a single father of 4, but he now turned on the car and started driving back home. He entered to see Fuyumi helping shoto with his homework and izuku what was in a bunny footsie to match his animal friend was on the floor with the bunny in front of him and he was coloring, Natsuo was in the little swing the family has set up in their garden and he was looking into nothing with headphones on , Enji didn't wanna bother anyone so he went straight to his room and locked himself in it .

an hour later the house started to get a bit noisy so he rushed out to see what was going on. He saw izuku and his bunny alone on the sofa watching cartoons , he heard the three older siblings doing something in the garden , Enji decided to join Izuku on the couch .

The child just noticed his father sitting next to him, he smiled as bright as the sun and went a bit closer to him and laid his head on his father's lap " hey little guy, how you doing ?" Enji asked calmly in a soothing tone " I'm alwight" izuku said managing to get his father's hand on his head , Enji understood what his son wanted and he started petting his head , the little bunny approached izuku and laid next to him and izuku hugged it close .

Shoto who went to check on izuku and saw his father sitting on the couch with the small child, Shoto got a bit excited and ran to hug his father , Enji chuckled and hugged shoto back with his free hand " when did you get here papa ?" Shoto asked breaking the hug and sat next to Enji " a while ago, you were doing your homework when I got here " he says , " Oh mr. Ishii sent you a letter it's about izuku's quirk apparently, I'll go get it!" Shoto says excitedly , and went to get the letter .

He came back with letter in hand and Fuyumi and Natsuo behind him , he gave the letter to his father.

Dear Endeavor

I am writing this letter to inform you that your son Izuku has a quirk , true his birth day isn't until 2 months later , but I guess his quirk manifested early , his quirk seems to be a fire like quirk, tho his fire doesn't burn , but heal, the fire will show up in levels , like if it is a severe injury a whole flame would be seen , it would light the whole body on fire but it would heal it in under one to five minutes , it depends on how severe the injury is , if it is a little injury then a light will shine from his hands and will immediately heal the wound . The quirk is named healing blaze .

        Yours truly . Dr Ishii .

Enji was speechless of what he just read, and so were all the kids , they all started looking at the little kid dumbfounded .

____________( time skip bought to you by this weirdo right here )_________________

Today is Izuku's birthday , everyone is happy since it has been a while since the last birthday , they decided that for this occasion they were gonna go out as a family all together and have fun, enji was wearing a suit, Fuyumi was wearing a beautiful black and white dress, natsuo was wearing a jacket and under it a dark yellow shirt and a pair of comfortable jeans, shoto and izuku were matching, both were wearing overalls but shoto was wearing a blue shirt while izuku was wearing a red one

The kids got out of the house and went to the car waiting for Enji to get out of the house . 5 minutes later he was out and in the car , he turned the car on and started driving , Fuyumi who was sitting in the passenger seat , connected her phone with the car using the bluetooth " hey guys I'm a put some music " she says , everyone nodded and suggested a song but of course Fuyumi didn't listen to any of their suggestions and started playing a song she knew all the boys in her family liked . Material Girl . As soon as the song started everyone started rapping along of course Natsuo gave izuku a coloring book and head phones so he could jam to his own music , after the song ended , Fuyumi put the original Material girl , and as expected everyone was singing along , after they arrived to destination they all got out the car and went into the luxurious building, it was the best restaurant in Japan, only the richest of people could go in, of course Enji was friends with the owner and asked the owner if they could have a birthday party there, and the owner happily accepted, Enji talked to the man at the front desk " name please " the man said, " the todorokis " enji said, " ah. I see you guys have a special reservation! Please follow me " the man said and took them to a private place where only the richest celebrities go, the place was beautiful, light red and green balloons were everywhere, and 'happy birthday' was written with balloons on the wall , the children looked around in awe.

______________(another time skip bought to you by moi )______________

Enji and the kids were on their way to Enji's mother's place, the kids were all in tears after hearing the news . The news was that enji had to go overseas alone. Of course none of the kids liked the idea, but they had to go live with their grandmother, she was the only sane alive person on that planet that could take care of them. They soon arrived to the humongous mansion and knocked on the door, a beating woman with lava like hair opened the door " oh you're finally here enji." She said opening the door wider so they could come in " hello mother. " Enji said,  the kids were all still crying, even izuku and shoto, despite being young they understood the situation, " well goodbye kids.." Enji said in a broken voice after putting down the last suit case " d-daddy " izuku cried hugging his father's leg " no byebye " he said his voice cracking " sorry kiddo but I need to go. Daddy will miss you all so much " he said opening his arms to let the others join the hug, they then broke the hug and Fuyumi carried izuku so he wouldn't follow Enji.

( hello everyone! As you read at the beginning I was too busy with hell that I couldn't even have time for myself, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and happy pride month!! )