Olivia Valero's Family

Olivia's grandfather is the Mekahuman of Magma, Rowley Ó Fathaidh. Rowley married Maureen Mac an Aba and had a daughter with her, Jesse Ó Fathaidh.

While in Spain Jesse met a human man named Mateo Valero, and ended up having two kids with him, Olivia Valero and Toirdhealbhach Valero.

Rowley has red-brown hair and green eyes. He has a beard and loves his family. He can seem very intimidating at first, as he is very muscular, but he's like a giant puppy sometimes. That's doesn't stop him from being a brutal fighter, especially when he's trying to protect his family.

Maureen has red hair and blue eyes. She is pale, skinny, and freckled. She is a very kind person and loves cooking for others. She will always try to look after others, especially children. She wanted every child she meant to call her Aunt Reenie, as Reenie was her nickname. She may seems gentle, but she knows how to kick ass if needed.

Jesse has red hair and blue eyes, like her mother. She has a mix of her parents personalities, as she is a very kind and sweet person, but absolutely brutal and merciless to her enemies. She enjoys traveling and exploring, and often accompanies her on his travels.

Mateo has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is a very studious person, and enjoys learning. He met Jesse when she saved him while dealing with an opposite. Mateo loves growing things, and has a garden that he tended to. Jesse always called him A chroí (my heart) or Mo mhuirnín dílis (my own true love).

Toirdhealbhach took after their father more than Olivia. He has black hair and green eyes. His nickname is Toi. He is a very gentle person, and has his father's love of gardening, although he is a very capable archer. He was very close with his sister, and they would always run into the forest to climb trees and watch the stars. He loved space and the stars, and it was his dream to one day touch the stars.

Rowley, Jesse, Toirdhealbhach all died during The Massacre. Mateo died of old age in 1745. Maureen had died many years earlier in 1567.