Pepa | In The Afterglow

A/N: This was requested by: ginny_wealey56

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I repeat, SMUT WARNING. If y'all are uncomfy with it, DO NOT READ.

Once again... SMUT WARNING HAHAHAHA okay. Don't read this chapter kids <3

Félix doesn't exist in this... So... Yeah. HE'S A KING THO. LOVE HIM, BEST HUSBANDO ALONG WITH AGUSTÍN.

———————————————————

"A toast, to another wild year with the five of us. And to my most beautiful girlfriend, happiest birthday, corazón." Agustín says, his wine glass raised with a gentle smile placed on his lips.

"Hear! Hear!" You shout, your hand lightly gripping the hand of your girlfriend underneath the table, your fingers intertwined.

"I too would like to make a toast. To my most beautiful girlfriend..." You start, winking teasingly at Agustín before continuing. "May our love get stronger and our sex drive go longer!"

Bruno splurts out his drink, laughing out loud as he raises his glass. "Hear! Hear!" He shouts along with Juli and Agustín.

A cloud starts to form atop Pepa's head, making you laugh before placing a gentle kiss on her temple. "Just kidding! The real toast goes to Bruno! May he finally snatch a girlfriend... or boyfriend" You pause, raising your brows teasingly as he blushes. "And stop being a fifth wheel!"

"Hear! Hear!" Everyone shouts at the same time, laughing and drinking the night away. The real party had ended a while ago. Here the five of you were, in the kitchen, drinking at midnight.

Agustín proceeds to open another wine bottle, not bothering to pour any into his glass as he starts chugging it straight from the bottle.

"God damn." You whisper as you laugh, the other three cheering him on. Pepa starts opening another, doing the same. "Amor, please, don't get too drunk tonight."

She laughs as a rainbow appears, nodding and competing with Agustín. Juli wraps her arm around your shoulder, whispering by your ear. "They'll be fine."

You nod, watching her protectively even if it was just the five of you celebrating tonight. When she starts hiccuping, you take the bottle slowly from her grasp, patting her back.

Letting out a giggle, she takes another swig before crashing her lips against yours, letting the cool wine travel from her mouth to your own.

Accepting it willingly, you swallow, wondering how much wine she could keep inside. When her tongue grazes yours, you let your teeth nip on her lower lip before pulling away slowly. "Amor, I think you're already drunk." You whisper, feeling drunk on the kiss you just shared.

"The party just started! Here, have some more. Let loose mi sol." She giggles as she slurs her words, her arms wrapped around your neck as you sway around the room, making you drink a bit more wine in the process.

Unlike her, you had quite the high alcohol tolerance. It was normal for her to keep drinking, and for you to watch over her as she did so.

"I'm hoping for an eventful afterparty." She whispers against your ear, placing kisses against it and letting them travel down your neck. "After all, you're the one who asked for a longer sex drive."

You chuckle, kissing her gently on the lips before pulling away quickly, a pout forming on them as a cloud shows up at the same time. "You're definitely moodier when drunk."