Isa | Hiraeth

A/N: This was requested by: Nezu_is_a_rat_god

I hope you like it! <3

P.S. I added some fonts, if y'all can't read it, check the comments, I'll add it there :))

To my fellow filos, I suggest listening to "Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay" by Ben&Ben <3

———————————————————

𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐄 𝐓 𝐇

"Please, thereʼs so much more waiting for us in the future. Donʼt leave me... I could still give you the world mi amor."

( 𝚗 ․ ) 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 .

"You were the beginning of my world, and you've had it from the start. This can't possibly be the end of our story."

The well-known perfect appearance of the one and only Isabela Madrigal, now finally crumbling as tears pour down her face. She didn't care about what anyone else would think. The only thing running on her mind at that exact moment was you.

But that wasn't the only thing that crumbled. Without you, her world was meaningless; no color, no butterflies, no beauty and perfect flowers, just plain bitterness, and void.

"You left me... without a single person knowing it was the day I had made up my mind to finally fight for you. No, for us."

It was a beautiful day, you could hear the Madrigals singing wonderfully as they harmonize to a melodious tune from their home. It was a great way to start the day.

You could just imagine your beautiful lover as she dances while she sings, graceful and electrifying. She had always loved dancing, even if it was something she first had to pick up to keep her image and entertain other people.

You wondered if she would ever keep dancing when the day came that she had to let you go. You were aware that it would soon come, hoping she could just forget about you instead of going through what was bound to happen.

Because no matter how many arepas you try to eat, you never get well. It was already such a troublesome task to keep it a secret from Isabela, what more if you had to try and get her to hate you?

It was impossible to make her forget about you, you could see she was deeply in love with you just from looking into her eyes. The news would break her.

Your vision starts to blur as you lose the strength in your legs, leaning against a wall as you try to steady yourself while bracing for impact.

Julieta's food could never heal when the disease of a person was fatal, it was basic knowledge in the village. You've tried seeing the town physician, but it was of no use.