determination

Izuku sat at his desk tapping his fingers on his desk. He was bored he had nothing to do. All might was gonna be late for class again so he might as well be asleep.

Izuku was woken up by something hitting his back. Izuku turned and saw Iida doing his normal robot hand chops.

"You should not be asleep class has began." Said Iida as Izuku rolled his eyes.

Time skip

All might had walked into class doing what he always does being a terrible teacher.

Izuku and the rest of the class were standing one of the battle grounds. The training was going to be a free for all. Izuku sighed he thought he would have to fight backugo for the 100th time.

Izuku was standing near the entrance to the battle grounds. Izuku was walking when he saw a yellow glow. Izuku took a deep breath and touched it.

          Save           Reset

Izuku took the save option and walked away that was good now he has a failsafe.

Izuku walked away from the yellow glow. A beam went straight for Izuku's chest. Izuku saw that and threw his soul away.

Izuku took a deep breath and focused on something.

File load.

Izuku started to walk away from the yellow glow. Izuku dodged a beam coming from ayoama's chest. Izuku was ready this time not like last time.

Izuku ran towards ayoama and punched him in his chest. Izuku jumped into air and drop kicked ayoama in the chest. Izuku grabbed ayoama by the head and threw him against a building. Knocking ayoama out.

Izuku continued to walk hoping he wouldn't have to load a save file again