Integrety and patience

Izuku put the frying pan down and they ran away. They had to make a evasive manovour as a first went flying ahead of him. Izuku was now wearing a pink tutu and pink bow.

Izuku turned around and saw Kirishima in his hardened state. Izuku could see that kirishma was resisting laughing. Izuku sighed. Izuku ran up to Kirishima and slapped him.

"Agh." Moaned Kirishima as Izuku ran away

"Get back here and fight me like a man." Said Kirishima as he ran after Izuku.

Izuku was laughing to himself he was able to slap Kirishima. They had to dodge again as Kirishima had somehow gotten ahead and Izuku had to dodge some many time that it was getting annoying.

"You know kirishima this is kind off homophobic you know like I'm non binary and you straight so maybe you should stop because it's the manly thing to do." Said Izuku as Kirishima stopped in his tracks and walked off the battle field

Izuku smiled to himself and he ran away he wasn't hearing any fight anymore he had to get patient before he could fight someone.

Izuku had to dodge a attack from the above as launch of acid wouldn't stop. Izuku was no wearing a red bow and was holding a toy knife. the acid garage had stopped and Izuku was able to strike Izuku swiped at mina with his toy knife. Izuku had to be patient and had to wait at least 30 minutes before. Mina stopped with the fire but that didn't matter she was attacked by some one or something as a strong mist had covered the battle field.