When Someone Else Flirts With You

Gideon: For a split second, you can almost spot an indignant frown, but that is quickly replaced by a smile and him greeting your would-be suitor/suitress and putting his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to him.

Jace: Jace isn't nearly as up-front as Gideon is. Instead of confronting the person, he simply uses his telepathy to instill an overwhelming sense of dread in them until they walk away of their own accord. After they leave, he will come up to you and act oblivious to the whole thing, but you'll know. He isn't the greatest at hiding his mischievous joy.

Liliana: As much as she would love to sic a horde of the undead on them, she will keep her composure and play it off in a way that makes it clear you belong to her. She will approach you in an uncharacteristically joyful mood and wrap her arms around you in a hug, doting on you continuously. She won't acknowledge this... person, until you point them out to her, which she will react to by dropping her overly enthusiastic demeanor and throwing enough shade to make Sorin Markov blush.

Chandra: Chandra does not let that shit fly. She will snap at her unfortunate victim with threats of incineration if they continue their advances. It will take a bit of effort on your end to defuse her, but when you do, she will be able to act in a civil manner towards said person.

Nissa: Nissa takes after Gideon with this. She'll be a lot more quiet about it, though, and gentle. She will wrap you in a hug, kiss your cheek, and rest her head on your shoulder, making it clear where the two of you stand. If they don't get the hint, however, she may or may not encourage the local wildlife to harass the poor man/woman/person (if I'm forgetting some pronouns here, lemme know in the comments lol)