Preview | Announcement

Heyy guys! I know I said that I'm updating every Sunday but I'm really trying to edit my work and perfecting it

Heyy guys! I know I said that I'm updating every Sunday but I'm really trying to edit my work and perfecting it. Making new banners and Covers ...(Really just having a writer's block.)

As you guys know I'm a graphic designer here at Wattpad. As well as in real life (lies)
Not really a professional but I have a first big project and it's to promote our family business in a form of Graphic Arts to Sell online.

I'm thanking you all to all the Votes,Comment and your feedbacks helps a lot.

~📌~

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗦,𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘.

𝗞𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗬, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘?

𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗥, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘. 𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛  𝗜𝗧

Alone in the woods, hounded by hunters, there seems little hope for Kiara. Escape means braving the darkness, it means exposing himself to the vulnerable world beyond her place of safety. But, if she stays here too long, she might never get out alive.

Kiara escapes smoothly, hiding amongst the horrified people of Coldmore trying to flee the Burning City.

Yes, she escapes through the night.
It doesn't mean she'll go unpunished by her crime, her unfortunate fate will still follows her.

The questions she's been dreading to know, finally uncovers. About her powers, herself and her past. Who is this girl before she moves to the city of Coldmore.

To set the journey, the only way she can do it is to find the dragons coin but there's only one person who knows where to find it, she must find  the Merchant of Bones know in many names including the trader of Death , but he prefers to look upon himself as their savior.

Will this Merchat of Bone be her next ally or next Victim?

Read more to find out!

———

Note: I've been trying to update more frequently so good luck to me