𝟎𝟏

𝗣𝗘𝗬𝗧𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗗𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 spent most of her life in in Woodsboro

𝗣𝗘𝗬𝗧𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗗𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 spent most of her life in in Woodsboro. From the age of 10, Peyton had spent holiday's and most of her summer in California with her father, step mother and her little sister. Her parents were childhood sweethearts and when Amanda got pregnant Nate immediately proposed and she obviously said yes.

It wasn't until Peyton was eight that her parents began having troubles and were always arguing until they decided it was best that they get a divorce as they were better as friends and do their best to co-parent with their only daughter. The blonde girl was heartbroken as she was close with her father and when he moved out to California she hardly even saw him.

At the age of 15, Peyton had began going out with Billy Loomis. She's known him most of her life and there isn't anybody who knows her as well as Billy as he was her best friend along side Tatum, Sidney, Randy and Stu before he finally decided to ask the girl he's been crushing on since he was 8 years old out.

Peyton Edwards was the most popular girl at school, she was beautiful, head cheerleader and whenever she walked into the room she always seemed to light it up with just her smile. It was one of the things Billy loved most about her as Peyton was a breathe of freshair he needed in his life.

She knew for certain that Billy would never hurt her, even though she was warned by many people because before he started dating Peyton he was a player but you could see it by the way he looked at her that he loved her with his whole being and would protect the women that he loves at any cost.

Currently, Peyton was sat by her vanity mirror brushing her long blonde hair glancing around her room with a thoughtful expression on her face when suddenly a loud noise was heard causing her to frown with a look of confusion on her face as she turned her attention to the window.

Peyton placed her hairbrush on the table as she slowly stood up making her way towards her window poking her head out when suddenly someone grabbed ahold of her causing her to scream loudly as she held her hand to her chest calming down slightly at the sight of her boyfriend holding a red rose in one of his hands and assured, " Hey, it's all right. It's just me"

"Billy, are you trying to give me a heart attack? What are you doing here, anyway?" Peyton curiously questioned slapping Billy in the chest for scaring the hell out of her as she backed up a little allowing Billy to climb through the window as he sent her an apologetic smile and replied, " Sorry. Don't hate me"

Billy frowned with a lustful gaze as he stared at Peyton who was wearing a silk sliver night gown wrapping his arms around her waist and questioned with a smirk on his face, " You sleep in that?" Peyton scoffed with a roll of her eyes placing her hands on his arms and replied, " Get your head out of the gutter. My Mom's bedroom is right next to mine. She'll kill you and then kill me and somehow resurrect me to kill me again if she finds you in here"

"Oh, come on. Your mom loves me and do I need an excuse to come see my girlfriend" Billy commented with raised brows as he removed one of arms from her waist holding up the red rose causing a beaming smile to appear on her lips as she took it from him and placed it on her variety dressing table.