𝟎𝟓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Peyton, Sidney and Tatum were sat in the kitchen watching the news on the television as the news man was speaking about the attack that happened last night, " Sidney Prescott, who escaped a vicious attack last night...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Peyton, Sidney and Tatum were sat in the kitchen watching the news on the television as the news man was speaking about the attack that happened last night, " Sidney Prescott, who escaped a vicious attack last night is the daughter of Maureen Prescott who was brutally killed last year when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home and savagely raped and tortured the deceased."

Peyton turned her head with a sympathetic look on her face grabbing Sidney's hand squeezing it assurance in attempt to let her know what she and Tatum were here for her if she needed to talk or anything, " Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence handed down after the young Sidney testified against him. She was the key witness in the state's case against the-"

Suddenly, the tv switched off when Dewey walked into the kitchen grabbing a donut on a plate as he took a seat next to Sidney who sighed heavily run her fingers through her hair and breathed out, " it's never gonna stop, is it?" Tatum placed her hand on Sidney's shoulder with a small smile and replied, " Everything is going to be okay, Sid"

Dewey looked up glancing between Peyton and Sidney and informed the two girls, " Billy was released. His cellular bill was clean. He didn't make those calls. We're checking every cellular account in the county. Any calls made to you or Casey Becker are being cross- referenced. It's gonna take some time, but we'll find him"

Peyton sighed in relief with a small smile on her face as she knew Billy wasn't responsible and didn't like how Sidney was so quick to place the blame on her boyfriend without any solid proof apart from his phone falling out of his pocket when he tried to help her escape from the killer wearing the ghost face mask.

The blonde beauty pushed away her toast as she quickly rushed out of the kitchen and towards the bathroom where she ended up on her knees in front of the toilet throwing up. Not even a couple of moments later - Peyton flushed the toilet as she wiped her mouth with some toilet paper leaning against the sink with a thoughtful expression on her face taking a deep breathe trying to get rid of the nausea she's been feeling ever since she had woken up this morning.

❀❀❀❀

Sidney, Tatum and Peyton climbed out of Dewey police car a few hours later, their eyes immediately landing on the multiple of police cars and reporter's van's, " Don't worry, girls, it's school. You'll be safe here" A news women immediately rushed over getting in Sidney's face with a microphone in her hand and began questioning her, " So how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered"

"Hey, leave her alone!" Dewey yelled out pushing away the news women away from Sidney, Peyton and Tatum who keep her eyes on the three girls who immediately walked away quickly causing the women to frantically call out, " People wanna know. They have a right to know. How does it feel"

The three girls began walking towards the school ignoring the looks everyone was sending their way who was also curious about what had happened last night when Sidney was attacked and that she had blamed Billy causing them to gossip about Peyton which the blonde ignored rolling her eyes in annoyance as she thought why haven't they got anything better to do then to stare and gossip about what happened the night before especially when they have no idea what actually happened.