𝟎𝟐

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂, Peyton was minding her own business as she walked up the steps towards Santa Rosa high school

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂, Peyton was minding her own business as she walked up the steps towards Santa Rosa high school. The blonde beauty held her books in one hand and strawberry Lollipop in the other completely obvious to the attention she was receiving as she looked around with a frown on her face at the sight of reporters all gathered around at the front of the school.

"Hey, guys" Peyton smiled, walking beside Tatum and Sidney watching the reporters with an confused expression as she glanced around seeing the students gossiping about what had happened the night before. " Hey, P. Do you believe this shit?" Tatum questioned with a look of horror on her face.

Sidney frowned sharing a look with Peyton who looked just as confused as she was before turning her attention back onto Tatum gestured towards Gale Weathers and inquired, " What is going on?" Tatum eyes widened as she shifted her gaze between her two best friends in shock and replied, " you guys didn't hear what happened last night? Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night"

"What? No way" Peyton spoke with a look of shock on her face as she was quite close friends with Casey as she was on the cheerleading squad and have known her since they were children she couldn't believe that her friend was murdered as Casey was the most sweetest and caring person she's ever met.

Tatum nodded her head in confirmation as she remembered her brother telling her about it this morning, " Yeah and we're not just talking killed; we're talking splatter-movie killed. Ripped open from end to end" Peyton scrunched her face up feeling a little nauseous at the thought of the image of Casey and Steve being cut open, " she sits next to me in English"

"Not anymore. It's so sad. Her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree - her insides on the outside" Tatum informed causing Peyton to groan in disgust as Sidney looked between her two friends and curiously questioned, " Oh, my God! Do they know who did it"

Tatum shook her head in response as she scoffed in disbelief and commented, " Fucking clueless. I mean, they're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, janitors" Peyton frowned as she turned to look at Tatum and curiously questioned, " Wait, do they think it's school-related"

"They don't know. I mean, Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years. Even worse than..." Tatum trailed off with a knowing look causing Peyton eyes to widened as she nudged Tatum knowing she was speaking about Sidney's mother that was murdered about a year ago, " Well, it's bad" Tatum finished as she linked her arm with Peyton dragging her inside the school just as the school bell rang.

❀❀❀❀

Peyton was walking down the school corridor with a couple of her friends that was in the cheer squad who causing help but talk about Casey and the possibilities of who would of killed her, " will you guys stop talking about it" Peyton spoke with a roll of her eyes as she scanned the hallway searching for her friends pulling out her phone sending a text message to Billy.