𝟎𝟕

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎 since Peyton Edwards found out she was two months pregnant with Billy Loomis child

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎 since Peyton Edwards found out she was two months pregnant with Billy Loomis child. In the last couple of days, the blonde beauty has kept mostly to herself trying to wrap her head around the fact that soon enough she's going to be a teenage mother.

Billy had been overprotective of his girlfriend always by her side since she had been released from the hospital. Peyton had decided she wasn't ready to tell her friends just yet as she just wanted to keep it a secret for a while especially as she knew as soon as Tatum finds out the whole school will as well.

And, whilst she has no idea what she was going to do, she was happy at the fact Billy would support her no matter what she chooses to do whether if she wants to put the baby up for adoption or if she wants to keep it and hopefully has all the support she needs to raise her unborn child.

Peyton was in the middle of cleaning her room, she picked up the laundry basket before heading down the marble staircase as she made her way into the kitchen where she was sorting out her clothes putting them in the washing machine. The blonde suddenly stopped what she was going at the sound of the landline ringing causing her to cautiously place the washing basket on the kitchen counter.

The Edwards girl frowned with a fearful expression on her face as she slowly made her way into the living room with a heavy sigh answering the phone, " Hello?" The line was silent for a couple of moments until a familiar voice was heard, " Hello, Peyton" the blonde girl eyes widened in terror as this was the same person that killed Casey and tried to kill Sydney the other night and the person that had called her when she was staying at Tatum's.

Peyton quickly hanged up the phone before making her way towards the back door making sure it was locked afterwards - Peyton walked into the kitchen picking up one of the kitchen knifes when the sound of the phone ringing was heard once again making Peyton jump as she quickly grabbed the phone answering it, " Oh, come on darling. Don't be like that I thought you would be happy to hear from me"

"What gave you that idea?" Peyton sarcastically questioned with a roll of her eyes, " Look you scared me, brilliant job. The least you can do is leave me the hell alone. My boyfriend is on the way over and if you even think about doing anything he'll kill you himself"

"Hmm, we didn't have the chance to speak much last time I called. Do you like scary movies, Peyton?" The familiar voice curiously questioned causing Peyton to scoff in disbelief as she made sure all the windows were lock and responded, " Yeah, I'm not doing this shit with you."

A laugh was heard on the other side of the phone as he hummed and resorted, " Hmm, let's play a game. It's called guess where the fuck I am?" Peyton frowned with a confused expression on her face and stated, " I don't know. Where are you?

A loud creek was heard from down the hallway causing her to halt in her steps as ghostface chuckled lightly, " Oh, it's simple. Inside or outside?" Peyton sucked in a breathe as she eyes the downstairs cupboard heading another creaking sound coming from inside, " Your inside aren't you?"