38

Mom

Mom:
Archer?

How's the dinner?

7:45 pm

Mom:
Please go home na. Don't sleep at your Dad's please.

Don't leave Mom, okay?

7:56 pm

Mom:
Archer!

Is your Dad trying to get you both from me?

Please come home na, anak.

Don't listen to your Dad, okay?

8:02 pm

Mom:
I love you baby. I love you and your sister.

8:24 pm

Archer:
Mom, we're almost done. We'll go to you so don't worry.

And Dad's not trying to get anything. He just wanted to celebrate his birthday with us. He's still our father.

Mom:
NO.

The moment he left this house, he's no longer your father. Pinagbigyan ko lang siya because it's his birthday. He's trying to win you both over!

Look at you now, you're talking back at me. I knew that that dinner won't do you good. Umuwi na kayo rito sa bahay.

Please don't leave your mother, Archer. Your father left me already, I can't handle if the both of you will leave too para sumama sa kanya. I'm so broken, anak, please umuwi na kayo?

The pain is killing me baby. Come home na?

8:30 pm

Archer:
Okay.

*****
TWITTER

🏹 @dumpsx 🔒

Maybe I should have pursued Med and not Architecture. By how my Mom is giving me her pain and burden, maybe I'll know how to treat her.

*****
Dad
8:44 pm

Dad:
I'm so sorry, Archer. I already talked to your Mom and made things clear about our setup. She needs you both and it's fine with me if you'll stay with her. I just wanted a little time for us to spend too. I'm so sorry for putting your sister and you to our mess. We love the both of you so much, always remember that.

8:46 pm

Archer:
Yes Dad, I understand.

Dad:
That's good. Your mother's just worried and hurt. Be with her and just understand her.

Archer:
Okay.

*****
Artemis Samson
12:46 am

Artemis:
How is she?

Seen 8:52 pm

Archer:
Asleep. She's crying, muttering about we're leaving her and stuff. The same old things.

I'm on her bedroom. Can't leave for now.

Artemis:
I'm so sorry if she's clinging to you so much, Archer.

Archer:
I understand. It's fine, she's our mother.

Artemis:
You don't have to carry all her burden and pain. It's okay, if you'll go now. You need to breathe.

Archer:
How about Mom?

Artemis:
Let me handle her.

Archer:
I'm sorry.
I'll come back before she wakes up.

Artemis:
Take your time. Ako na bahala.

I love you. I'm here, okay? Always here.

Archer:
I love you too. Thanks Ate.

Artemis:
😘

*****
Enzo Kion Zurriaga
1:58 am

Archer:
Hey.

Are you free?

Can we meet rn?