First sight of love...

~one night~ "W-Who are you",As MUZAN stutters seeing the man with red long hair as he slides his fingers through his katana.

YORRICHI POV-)

I met the demon king today.. he was quite little to be king of demons i thought "W-Who are you" The man yelled at me while I was sliding my fingers through my katana. I felt this feeling I never felt it was like love....   "I'll give u a choice..."

MUZAN POV-)
Just as he was sliding his fingers through his katana he said something I never expected "I'll give u a choice.." as he said looking at me with death stares. "W-what?" As i stammered out. "I'll let h become my husband but if u decline my offer I'll kill u in a instant..." he said I was shocked to hear him say that we were quiet for a moment but then I eventually spoke "F-Fine I'll be ur husband.." I don't know why I said that but I didn't wanna die also...

NO ONES POV-)
"Great choice..."yorrichi mutters "hm?" MuzN asks him- "nothing now let's go darling~"He says it in a romance kind of way -muzan Blushes and tries to cover his face with his hand- "Hah just teasing ya! But looks like ur a softie ur own~"
Yorrichi pulls MuzN closer to him-

YORRICHI POV-)
As I was teasing him his face turned a bright red- I wanted to do things to his body as I was thinking- "U-uh what's ur name?.."As the guy asked me- "the names yorrichi what's yours?" As u answer his question and asked for his name "it's mjzan.." we were quiet while walking our way to my house. I greeted him to my brother "who's this?"As my brother asks "that's my-

YALL I SWEAR THIS IS MY SECOND STORY I ALREADY HATE IT I MIGHT CONTINUE IT MAYBE OR NKT BUT YEAH-
CRIES—