Date.. pt, 2

(Muzans pov..)
Yorrichi opened the car door for me as I walk out of the tall car.. we walk inside this fancy restaurant he was behind me the whole time gripping on my Ass.. as we walked in we got a table to sit in and there was the big table cloth and it covered our legs so yorrichi began to rub his feet on my dick I felt like moaning but I couldn't cause he gave me the death stare.. but we ordered food I didn't like it half through the date we started talking..
He said, "Hey.. how's you're good..? Not appealing..? Enough for you" yorrichi laughed as he stared at my soul.. I felt like puking every time I ate some more of the "Fancy food.." But then he whispered to me.. "Bend down lick u dropped ur fork.. and suck my cock.." He said I couldn't believe it I didn't want to but he kept telling me to.. but in the end I didn't.. I was so nervous as we were taking the car home hoping the ride would take longer...

(yorrichis pov..)

This brat.. i thought still mad he didn't suck my cock I just couldn't wait until we get home😈😈😈😈
As we got home I immediately slammed him onto the wall in the bedroom.. "Why the FUCK.. DIDNT YOU OBEY ME..?!" I yelled at him as he trembled in fear I chuckled.., "Oh.. boy~ you do know you are in so much trouble.." I smirked unblucking my belt telling him to bend over on the bed he did it knowing he had no choice too.. as I started whipping his ass.. after 3 more slaps I stopped.. and kiss his face which he had tears in his eyes..
"oh.. muzan.. my lovely lovely.. pet~"
I laid him down on my bed taking off his pants and boxers licking his balls.. he was moaning a twitching a bit I continued to tease him but started to suck him off..

(Muzan pov..)
"a-Ah~" i whimpered as yorrichi was sucking my cock he kept sucking it but he then squeezed my balls and I moaned loudly and I saw him smirk.. I was desperate to get out of this situation.. he was just sucking me off.. as I get aroused by him.. "P-please y-yorri! N-no more.." I pleaded but he didn't stop he only told me to.. "Shut up.." he said I did as he said..
and he continued to suck me.. and we fucked I woke up clueless of what happened but feeling sore...

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Wassup yall creators note😜 I'm doing better I was so emo for LITTERLY venting on wattpad but anyways here u y'all go🐀

Momma chonks honker donker wassup dddy lickers ducky honkers homers