Pt,2 of Pt,2? (It doesnt make sense🧍

( Muzans pov:) I started crying as he kept throbbing me from the inside it was to big for me to handle anymore he then grabbed my hand tightly gripping it and made me get on my knees in like a doggy position when my face was against his dick, "Suck it for me You whore~" Yorrichi Smirked at me I refused to.. he then got impatient, "Oh is that how u wanna play?! Ur being a bad boy.." he said he then pulled my head to his crotch making me feel him in my throat I gagged but he kept making me go as he moaned.. "Nghhh~ Ahh~ You slut ur so good with ur soft mouth~.." he said as I kept sobbing and gagging and he cummed in my mouth with his juices he told me to swallow it but I refused to and spitted it out..

(Yorichi pov)

I told him to swallow it but he spitted it out.. I got mad so I slapped his face and grabbed the whip.. as he begged for forgiveness, "I-I'm sorry I'm sorry I'll not do it next time please not the whip!!" He said as he kept begging and crying, I refused to forgive him cause he's been a naughty boy and then I started whipping him harshly hearing his screams and cries seeing the faint red whip marks ..

Sorry if it's so short I've been so busy and I've been crying sm so- but I hope u enjoy the story